tuscl

"Private" Dances

yndy
Maryland
Sunday, July 15, 2007 5:35 PM
i have a dancer friend who(m?) i haven't seen in ~ 18 months (mostly bc of the distance between us). of course she's striking, but she's also the most "genuine" dancer i've known. we keep in touch w/occasional emails. she recently offered to dance for me in private. this would be a new dimension for me. i'd appreciate any insight from those with xperience. thanx! y n d y

12 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Every girl or dancer can be unique. Some may allow a lot or some may be restrictive. In this case it sounds like a dancer is willing to dance for you in a private setting for money. If you like her and you're lucky things could get more exciting. However she might just be using you to pick up some extra cash and not bother to tell you she already has a steady boyfriend or in some cases, husband. It would be hard for anyone to tell you too much not knowing anything about her. If she wants money, then for her it is about the money. I know that's why dancers work in strip clubs but that doesn't bother me.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If you think the dancer may have the hots for you, you might be much safer by bringing a condom but not bother telling her unless things start heating up. If things do heat up, you'll look smarter and ready and stay safe.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Couple of years ago, I was offered a private dance from a dancer. I took her up on it and we met at her motel. Not only did I get the private dance, it ended up with a BBBJ and CIM. I still remember it to this day.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    There's no way to know in advance what will happen. Which is part of the fun. Bring your wallet but leave your expectations at home - expect nothing more than some enjoyable company, then anything else that happens will be a pleasant surprise.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    FONDL is absolutely correct! Go for it, but expect the private dances and nothing more. If she is willing to go further, then just hope you brought enough cash. Another dancer approached me years ago at the Memphis PP, that she did private dances, but also mentioned up front without me asking, that she did dances only and nothing else. I never went for it because if I'm out of a club atmosphere getting private dances, I know before long, I'll be begging her to go further.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Yndy: IMO, if the distance hasn't been worth traveling for 18 months to see her in the club (assuming that's where she became your dancer friend), it isn't worth it to take up her private dance offer, either. If she's going to be staying down the street from you or something, that's different.
  • yndy
    17 years ago
    thanx guys. while most women her age say i look good at my age, don't know if she thinks i'm hot. but she must like me/trust me, bc she has suggested hanging out previously. but right now, she's told me she needs to earn some xtra money. and bones, your last sentence states an issue i'm wondering about dealing with. i'd have to travel 100 miles away. i'm sure to many that's nothing. but i chose to live a life of mostly close proximity. i guess we'll see what happens...
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Yndy: I think you HAVE to go for it. A hundred miles is nothing. If it turns out to be just dancing and nothing else... it's still got to be an interesting diversion. How often do you get dances in private. As was pointed out, ever girl is different and she may be looser OTC... or she may be more restrictive. It may just take time for her to get comfortable. (of course your friends here at TUSCL would be interested to hear how it turns out)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    There's only one good club within 100 miles for me, and it ain't what it used to be, so I don't think too much of traveling that far. But the issue isn't the number of miles, it's the relative attraction to you of a good strip club visit vs. an OTC session. The former is a lot harder to find and more uniquely fun IMO, so I would be a lot less willing to travel as far for the latter. If OTC is something new for you I can see how you might feel the opposite, but that's more from the anticipation. Chances are it'll make you appreciate strip clubs all over again.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Or it will spoil you and because of that strip clubs will no longer be quite as attractive to you. Don't get me wrong. I still like going to clubs, but given the choice between playing OTC (or just spending time with my ATF) and going to a club, I would definitely pick the former.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    DougS, I agree completely. Which is why I haven't been to a strip club in over a year. I'd rather spend the time and money visiting my ATF.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I got one yesterday. It was so unsatisfying that I went to The Trap and then to Angels. I really try to avoid Angels at night because there is NO parking, but the hot dancers at The Trap really got me worked up and left my will power at less than zero. So after refueling of cash off I went to Angels. Sure enough there was NO parking, but the experience was just fantastic. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion