tuscl

When the clubs are all reopened

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Are y'all knuckleheads still gonna be discussing race relations or are y'all gonna just shut up and get laid, because the topics that you knuckle heads like to vent on this website, I never hear discussed in any strip club I've ever gone to.

22 comments

• Techman
    4 years ago
    Looks like Cowboys in Lexington KY will open noon Monday the 15th.
    P.P. I will write a report as soon as I get the physical layout, prices and mileage!!
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    White, Black, Hispanic, or Asian, in the club it's all about the pink!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Don’t mind me...just gonna hang out on stripper tumblr where black dancers complain en masse about how white girls don’t have to be as attractive or have better personality to get more money with less mileage and black dancers have to struggle more.

(I believe them btw. I just don’t know what the solution would be)
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’ve also been in clubs where I’ve worked dayshift by choice because of my mood, and met quite a few pretty black dancers who unlike me don’t have a choice and can *only* work on days.

Not arguing the main point of the thread. I’m uninterested in most of the current discussions too. Just making an observation that race relations and strip clubs still are relevant sadly.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Hell yeah buddy, I gotta sat I have met over a dozen guys from here all good guys and all races nationalities and I don't remember any conversations like what's going on here lately, some of you knuckle heads really need to drop this shit.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    @nicespice - more attractive and better personality is extremely subjective. There really is nothing that can be done about that. PLs are gonna pay for time with the strippers they find attractive.

Clubs *only* scheduling black dancers on day shift is heinous. I'm not sure what can be done about that either, but I would not go to a club that I knew did that. The clubs I go to in Detroit don't seem to do that.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Yeah, this site used to be a happy place, but it's been very overrun with posts relating to recent events, and even if I check JUST the Front Room, there will still be posts that should be in Political or are just posted to piss off the other members.

@spice. I'm convinced that there is no solution. I'm happy I can fit into a lot of mixed clubs or even predominantly white clubs, but I definitely feel there are times when I have to exert more energy into my appearance/ charisma/ stage performance compared to the other girls. Keeping the customer buying dances after he's agreed to buy them is easy, but the process leading up to that is hard.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I've had black girls that avoid me and go straight to the bros and I've had white girls accuse me of only getting dances from black girls. Go figure.
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Spinners in New Albany Indiana is open.
    Louisville members, go over and write a review.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I with you 25 but what’s going on out there in the streets and the media is wrong. How were the strip clubs in the Soviet Union? I probably wouldn’t even have enough have enough money to go. That’s where I see this country going.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    What’s happening here @Muddy is you’ve got a few guys that are just itching for a fight and there’s no reason for it. You and I might have similar politics or not that’s not what’s going on here you have a few guys that just want to push everyone against a wall. I’ve clubbed and golfed and hung out with lots of guys that have their own views but we have something in common that’s what we share not like these idiots here that don’t respect anyone or their sensitivities.
    I mean really what’s the point, state your opinion why is it necessary to attack anyone else.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Sleazebag Charlie "dumb fuck" Baker sneakily put all Massachusetts bars into the "Phase 4" category, which here means - vaccine/drug treatment. What it really means is strip clubbing in Massachusetts is done for good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    As I have posted, I had cut-down my SCing pre-Covid due to burnout - but yeah I still do get the urge to hit one every now and then (vs the urge to hit one every week as in the past), and not having that choice sucks - last night I went to my nearby KFC and although I was just there for 5-minutes to get my food to go:

1) I see a Latina (Cuban) KFC employee - about 18 - skinny maybe 110 lbs maybe 5'1", with some big C-hangers; all I could think is how did that young skinny girl get those big-ass tits (probably a family heirloom)

2) then I see another Latina (Cuban) come out of the back - also in her late-teens - thick w/ fat natural full firm Ds and meaty-thighs and ass - I'm like "damn what the fuck is going on here"

3) to add insult to PL-injury - as I go to the parking-lot after I get my to-go meal, parked next to me is another dark-haired Latina (Cuban-looking) in the driver seat of the car next to mine and she's in a fucking bikini showing half her tits

Oh strip clubs where art thou

(the 2 Latinas/Cubans KFC employees looked like 2nd-generation types since they spoke perfect English - and the 3rd I saw in the bikini outside in her car looked also a 2nd-generation English speaking type by the way she looked)

One of my concerns going-forward w.r.t. clubbing is whether I'll be able to hit the black-clubs in the current-climate like I used-to before - not b/c I feel the club as a whole may be against me being there, but all it takes is one knucklehead to cause a fuss about me being there with my evil white hands on black-women and then it can spread from there - I wouldn't necessarily expect-it, but under the current hardline stances by some it does give me PL-pause.
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    I did yesterday!
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I have to admit that I have avoided this board lately because of the direction of the conversations. Let's get back to why we are all on this site. 25, I wanna know when the clubs near you are going to be open again. Maybe I'll come down and buy you a beer.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I'll send you a message when I know of a few more, I told you about the three I know about two in Palm Beach County one in Pompano
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    The pooled prevailance of hiv among US female sex workers is 17.3 pct (google it). I don’t see any reason this would not include strippers. Strippers who play itc have the potential for many partners. One I did itc on a sat note told me she did not remember me the second time she did me 2 weeks later in vip. She said she must of been drunk. Add drug use to this unsafe sex is probably practiced by many. So every time you pick one your playing roulette. Add covid to this the risks to the PL increase drastically. A study of condoms shows they are 95 pct safe and that they are as good in preventing hiv with the same effectiveness as pregnancy debatable. The hiv organism is smaller than spermatozoon. My otc girl is not open to travel or meetups due to covid as she is sheltering w husband and kids. In reading these studies I have been concerned how many partners she has. There no doubt she is probably a hw provider does I can’t assume I am the other customer. W covid vaccine I would go to club for lappers but pass ion the roulette. But until vaccine so what if clubs open. How many strippers have you done. Any bareback? How do you think doing US strippers compares safety wise to TJ whores?
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I will be able to feel up a young girl. Yes re open them.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Player, you gotta decide. Either clubs are a place to gets de AIDS or it's to gets de off.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @Eve, Do you think most of the discrimination is from Club Management or customers? I have had great dances from AA dancers. I don’t select dancers on race, but on personality and overall looks. The last two times I went to a club I got dances from 2 AA dancers. One was a meh experience, not because she didn’t allow me to touch her, but because she seemed afraid not to let me. The other was a good time. I think confident girls can get dances, no matter what their race.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Payer, I liked you better when you were posting about paying your Houston OTC girls $127.63 per session (or something like that). You still sounded like an nut on the autism spectrum, but at least you didn't sound like a frightened sissy posting fringe stats which satisfy his confirmation bias.
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    17.3% probably intersects with the IV drug user / crack whore segment of the sex worker population.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion