tuscl

SC Matchmaking

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
How has it worked out when you've tried to fix up a friend visiting your club with one of your favorite strippers? Harmony or dud? How about when you've been the visitor being fixed up?

12 comments

• evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I had a customer bring in his friend to meet me yesterday as a matter of fact..
    He brought him in to get a dance because I am his favorite dancer there, and it worked out wonderfully.. I ended up being the one he liked best anyway, and we all had a great time..
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I rarely go with anyone, but the last time I went to the local club with an old buddy of mine, a few weeks ago, I almost regretted it, as he didn't give me my chance with my favorites. Although his favorite ended up being someone not on my radar, so that's good, in a sense.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Dan: Do you mean your friend hogged your favorites, or he took up all your time chatting, etc., with you? The latter has sometimes been the biggest drawback for me of going with a friend or meeting up with an online acquaintance instead of my usual solo routine.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I am kind of embarrassed to "play with" the girls (grab tittie, let her grab dickie, generally smooch it up) at the table, if the table is also occupied by some guy whom I know from "real life." I've ended up sharing a table, or being butt-up-against the next table, with a buncha strangers, many a time, and that doesn't seem to bother me -- I'm in my own world fondling away. But when it's someone I DO know? Nah, takes away all the freedom to break the rules.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    When The Tunica Cabaret was opened, I had introduced two TUSCL brothers to my old ATF. No doubt, they were taken very well care of! In fact, one of the TUSCL brothers did an OTC with her and had a blast!

I was fixed up with a brother TUSCL at the Columbia PP last year, with his ATF. No regrets there either. Enjoyed my time with her rather well in fact!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: I've never been to a club for lap dances with a real life friend, just meet-ups with online SC friends. I would feel about the same as you. I've only gone with groups of friends to lousy clubs where we got loud and obnoxious, and lap dances were out of the question.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I might enjoy a get-together with fellow TUSCL-denizens, as long as we were on the "same page" about boners, pay-for-play, and girls who "stretch" the rules in the VIP or OTC. I'm, personally, the type who wants as much action and extras as possible; some gentlemen are personally in opposition to that notion. The funny thing I find, is that men who oppose that notion for themselves, often have a very hard time not opposing it for others as well, so I'd have to be wary, again, even though I wouldn't want to be.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: I don't know what experiences of yours brought that up. The times I've gotten together with online friends, once we pair off with a dancer, we keep to ourselves. That's the only way I'd want it. I have my own preferences, and I couldn't care less what page another guy's on re boners (I assume he's pro-boner for himself, but...) and girls' rules, etc. If he wants to compare notes, fine, but otherwise that's between him and the girl, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, you understand that the question is about matchmaking of customer with dancer, not customers with each other, don't you?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yeah, I guess maybe I'm just paranoid about being stuck with some tight-ass who ends up ruining my evening. :P

And I did get that the matchmaking implied would be between customer and dancer, but for such to take place, two customers must be in the same place at the same time as the dancer -- one customer the matchmakER, the other the matchmakEE.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: Actually, it's a pretty low-risk proposition. If you aren't cool with your fellow TUSCLer, you aren't stuck with each other. You can easily drift apart, and each of you have something to keep yourselves entertained, i.e., strippers. It's as though you showed up solo afterall, so not the end of the world.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Chandler-
    I meant he was hogging my favorites. Then again, this was the first time at this club for him. I can certainly agree with what you say about talking too much. That's why I won't go with my one friend ( a different one), because he just has the tendency to think every club sucks. I took him once to what was then my favorite club, and I introduced him to my favorite, and he hated the dance because they don't do stuff that dancers in Tampa do. Of course, his first experiences with strip clubs were when he was in the Air Force and based at MacDill AFB in Tampa, which colors everything.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    DandyDan -- if he was at McDill and has sampled all that Tampa lappers and lingerie parlors have to offer, then don't bother trying to convince him about your clubs in your neck of the woods. Like trying to take a New Orleanian to the local Knights of Columbus Thanksgiving Day Parade in Kansas City ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion