tuscl

well the comments were.... appreciated lol

Saturday, June 6, 2020 1:13 PM
so after my last couple posts the comment were... well honestly weird but whatever it happens.... Yes i like to be naked.... Yes ill show you my tits because i mean who cares. yes i have sex without protection... and yes i like to get a "hot" load placed deep inside me lol. I love the pervs on here but jesus dont do it in personal messages just blast it out there who cares.... its a fucking strip club site like if you wanna message me to meet up or something fine but if youre gonna ask me some stupid shit like that just do it. love ya to my friends btw !!!

6 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    They're trying to get more personal and friendsy with you as opposed to being a passing by commentator like the rest of us. The pervs are becoming very excitable since clubs have been closed for 4+ months and the ones that are already open aren't guaranteed to be any fun yet.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    The amount of time a man thinks about sex will occupy much of his day, so when you write the way you do they see it as an open invitation to take it to the next level, as you’ve witnessed. I think you like the goofy attention(messages)for entertainment, which is fine. Keep in mind to relish the moment, because it won’t last forever. PS- save 1/2 of your earnings so you have a cushion after stripping To find a vanilla job. You won’t than me now, but you’ll thank yourself later.
  • PhredJohnson
    4 years ago
    OK. But where the heck is Narnia anyway? (Not literary)
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Weird? On this site? You don’t say! More unusual than a date who doesn’t know he’s cornholing you? You know my tastes are rough and fucked up. I’m not apologizing for being angry rough and perverted. Are we still on for our date night?
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Hey, I blasted it out there for everyone. Thanks for accepting my offer!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Did you get any romantic dick-pics in the PMs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion