tuscl

Clubs Near LAX?

reignfire
South Carolina
Friday, July 13, 2007 8:24 PM
I'm planning a trip to LA and I have a room near LAX? Are there any clubs there? If so, what are their names and addresses?

3 comments

• dennyspade
    17 years ago
    Reignfire: Why not just look at the reviews for the Clubs near LAX ? I enjoyed Bear Elegance and the Wild Goose in Inglewood and cannot recommend the The Century near the LAX airport.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Last year I went to Bare Elegance, near LAX. It is on the high end in terms of cost, but every dancer I saw there was model quality. Mileage is on the average to high-average side (lots of fondling, one-way with all dancers, some dancers limited customer contact, and extras seemed unlikely), and I found a great variance among dancers in terms of the degree of contact that each would allow. I stayed at the Airport Sheraton, and it was a $20 cab ride a driver who got lost, and a $12 ride back with a better-informed cabbie. I was surprised when they called "last call" at 1:00 am--1:30 a.m. closing time.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    I live near LAX and frequent the Wild Goose & Bare Elegance weekly (The Jet Strip occasionally). Rather than going into a very lengthy review here, just check out zbone's site @ [view link] for all the info you could ever need.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion