tuscl

All Cops Are Bastards

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Friday, June 5, 2020 5:26 PM
After what I've seen with my own two eyes this weekend, you will *not* change my mind. Shithead cops shooting tear gas and rubber bullets into groups of people peacefully protesting, an hour before the fucking curfew. Smashing and destroying water and first aid supplies. Covering badge numbers. Blatantly defying orders to activate body cams. Deliberately attacking people rendering first aid to other injured people. A host of other shit that had I done it while in the military, I would have been charged with war crimes. If a cop calls himself good but stays silent or defends bad cops, he's not a good cop. All fucking cops are fucking bastards.

53 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    What are the protesters that have attacked cops, and others that have constantly taunted the cops by continuously getting in the cops' faces and yelling obscenities to them many times inches from their faces not only violating a cop's personal space but violating any human-being's personal space - cops are human-beings also, they are not machines, human beings can only take so much - and often times the more the cops restrained, the more blatant the aggressive protesters became.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Cops need to do better - but I'll take cops having control of the streets vs much of what's happened when the cops were not doing anything
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Sure they are. Just like this one: [view link]
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    By your two eyes, you mean you were physically there. Not videos. Not highlights. Otherwise you're missing the context, the buildup prior. Some are as bad as it looks, some aren't. Don't form your opinion on what you see without knowing what you don't see. NAAAASTY
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Awwww, poor boys in blue, they're so mistreated. Poor babies shouldn't have to tolerate being yelled and called names. I'm so ashamed for them. Horseshit. I'm sure there are protestors doing that sort of thing, but the ones I was with weren't. Unless you want to claim that a cop's "personal space" extends to the entire block he occupies? Or down to the street from the top of a building? I don't give a flying fuck how many obscenities are yelled in their face, it doesn't rate being gassed or beaten. The animals I observed deserve every bit of scorn heaped on them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Many of the videos just seem to show the cops in action vs the context of what happened b/f those actions - seems as if only one angle of "police misbehavior" is purpose shown.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil" "copaganda" Be seen doing good stuff, and then later on gas people *kneeling*. Fuck them all up the ass with a fucking bazooka. @NAAAASTY, yes, with my own eyes, physically present to observe and experience in person. Walking peacefully one minute, running from the CS the next. And yes, it was in fact CS gas, not the OC stuff those fucking park police in DC used. And rubber bullets being fired *directly* at us, rather than at the ground to bounce, as they're intended to be used. I have to admit though, I *have* heard about a couple of good cops who intervened in abuse. They were fired, so unfortunately, are now unable to intervene anymore. Fuck them all. Repeatedly.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    “All Cops Are Bastards“ Yep just like this racist bastard: [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Any cop who is silent about bad cop behavior is complicit. Guilty until proven otherwise.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "And yes, it was in fact CS gas" Man up. A little CS never hurt anyone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Unless you want to claim that a cop's "personal space" extends to the entire block he occupies ..." I've seen images where the cops changed strategies to try and avoid face to face confrontations - i.e. the cops will set up a boundary from which protesters are not to cross and the cops will have their boundary a block away where they'll stay behind their boundary (with the empty block acting as a buffer) - things will stay that way for a while till inevitably a group of protesters will decide they will not stay in their area and will cross the boundary that was established as a safety zone for both sides - the cops must then react else might as well not have them on the streets and let all the rioters do their thing till/if they get tired. In the cases where cops indiscriminately attack protesters that are following the law and following orders, yeah that's wrong - but it's a war-zone in many areas and in war-zones there is often unfortunately gonna be collateral damage - cops will often have to use a heavy-hand else we get the out-of-control riots - there isn't an elegant-solution when certain groups of protesters can and will start violence at any point - again I rather have the cops control the streets than the looters, and w/o the cops there the looters *will* be there doing their destruction.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    War zone my ass. The only war zone on the streets of Louisville that night (*before* curfew) was in the mind of thug cops. No provocation, no interact, no riots. Until the fucking cops started shooting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Man up. A little CS never hurt anyone ...." Studies have shown that a little CS builds character and resilience
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    GMD: That link you just posted for this Robert Higgs guy has got to be some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen. It's hard to believe he actually has a Ph.D. Let's extend his stupid line of reasoning a couple of more steps: The supposedly evil laws the cops are enforcing are passed by our elected representatives, so those representatives are evil, too. But the representatives are elected by the people, so all people are evil also. What a dumb ass.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil, my son (who was with me) and I having been through the gas chamber at Parris Island, we're aware of its effects and didn't have much of a problem, especially since we managed to get out of the drift. The women in our group had no such experience, however. CS is no joke when you get a full lungful, and a couple of them had to go to the hospital. Bear in mind this was all the *first* of the protests in Louisville, before the fucking asshole cops escalated the violence level.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil: "so those representatives are evil, too. But the representatives are elected by the people," First part right, second part dead wrong. You really think we have any control over who gets elected in this country anymore? It's the corporations and the parties who control it, not the voters.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "It's the corporations and the parties who control it, not the voters." Why do these "conversations" always seem to go off on a delusional paranoid tangent, Remind which corporation got AOC elected. And the rest of the "Squad." And Bernie.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    I told you what was going to happen didn’t I. I’ve had to work with too many of those LMPD assholes. I’m not going anywhere near those protests.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil: LOL! Because AOC is such an improvement! What other choices were there? A republican and a democrat? A religious nut job or a fascist? Wow, what a wonderful choice.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @prevert, yeah, you did. I expected *some* sort of shit, maybe even arrest. I didn't expect to be gassed and shot at.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    And just as a point of data, AOC's party is the same one that runs Louisville, and the same one that runs many of the other cities where cops are killing innocent people.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I never said or implied AOC was an improvement. She's probably the most dangerous person to be elected in US history. But nice try on changing the subject. See if you can stay focused. What was the corporation or party that put her in office? She beat the longtime incumbent backed by the Democratic party. I guess it must have been Amazon, you know, the company she kept from setting up shop in her district. Or maybe you have another lunatic conspiracy theory that she was put in office by the Republicans. Yeah, that's the ticket!
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil, the parties choose who appears on the ballot. The parties' biggest contributors are corporations. One aberration does not a pattern break. One "rogue" democrat (who's even more fascist that most of them) is an outlier, not an indicator. Even she has toned down her stupid shit. I'd say the DNC "suggested" that, but you'd probably label that a "conspiracy" as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... It's the corporations and the parties who control it ..." Yeah - whether it's politics or anything else (news, sports, etc), the bigger the $$$ involved the often times bigger problems arise
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Criminals hate cops. News at eleven.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    There are no "peaceful protestors" in this de facto civil insurrection. The "peaceful protestors" are just as guilty of the violence as the actual rioters. They provide moral support to the rioters as well as critical numerical mass on the street which are necessary for the rioters to operate. They contribute to the chaos by adding to the numbers involved even if not directly rioting themselves. These "protests" have been violent from the start. Even when a particular gathering remains technically peaceful, it can still serve to be intimidating to the community. For example, protestors are deliberately targeting middle class suburban residential areas, particularly normally quiet conservative leaning areas. The organizers have stated this is a deliberate strategy. What exactly is this supposed to accomplish other than attempt to create a climate of fear among residents? After all the violence we've seen associated with these protests that seems like a legitimate feeling for residents. Many of the "peaceful protestors" also block roads and streets which is a form of indirect violence and a disruption to people's lives. Not to mention they are violating Covid 19 stay at home orders with impunity. Rubber bullets and tear gas seem more than warranted.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @ski I lol’ed hard as fuck at that good shit. We as country have to make a decision how much we want to handcuff law enforcement. Obviously they need to be held accountable but too much restriction and then the crooks start to run the show. You see that in places like California and New York. In NYC the looters loot, are arrested and can’t be held due to do bail reform. So immediately are released and do it again. The city cannot stop it. Makes no sense but it does in liberal land for some god forsaken reason.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Over 300 cops have been injured, some seriously, one fatal, by these peaceful protesters. Dozens of discoveries of stacks of bricks being staged for the protesters. The main news channels are showing none of this, but you can find the video online if you snoop around a bit.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    ACAB - all criminals are bastards. This includes criminal cops. Not all cops are criminals, but some are and they should be dealt with more severely for abusing their power and violating the public trust. @gmd - what would be your solution? An exhaustive search and thorough vetting to identify, discipline, and remove cops unfit for service; while simultaneously better training and equipping those that do prove themselves worthy of their profession (by equipping, I mean with body cameras, protective vests, and continuing education)? Or, do you want to defund them and allow BLM to patrol the streets of black neighborhoods? Would, then, my neighbors and I be allowed to arm ourselves and patrol our neighborhood? More than a few of these homes are on 5+acre equestrian lots. I bet the evening news would love to show a bunch of white guys on horseback with rifles and shotguns, while ignoring the inevitable increase in violent crime and corruption in the BLM-patrolled hoods. No one argues that there are very, very few LEO (municipal/county/state/federal) which would not benefit from improved training and accountability. However, there are many peer-reviewed and authenticated studies which show every police drawback during and after an investigation (Baltimore, Chicago, NYC, etc) correlates to an increase in crimes and murders, particularly in the inner cities and hoods. As always, the solution is somewhere in the middle; a moderated, common-sense approach which identifies, addresses, and corrects the problems and trouble-makers, while rewarding and promoting the hard-working and successful professionals who are exemplary in their positions. There is very little that can be done to improve the talent pool that LEO has to draw from, so the solution will be to improve the law enforcement that we have.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    This is really getting tiresome now. First GMD, I have not read a single story about excessive force against protesters in Louisville, which leads me to believe that someone did something that triggered the police response. I'm guessing that wherever you were in the crowd, you couldn't see everything that was happening. When you become part of an angry mob, you lose control of its actions as well as the consequences.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    But to gmd's broader point, I agree that something must be done to remind cops of the limits of their authority. The profession does seem to attract certain types who enjoy exercising power over others. Too many police forces have also become way to militarized over the last couple of decades, utterly abandoning notions like community policing in favor of an "us vs. them" mentality. IMHO this drift became more pronounced when many cities adopted "broken window" policies. Sure using a heavier hand can reduce crime stats, but at what broader cost? These policies almost always fall most heavily on the backs of low income residents and have emboldened police to treat these people with disdain.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Something about a PL who proudly rants about ways he can pay women for sex and stating he is morally better than first responders with the responsibility they have doesn’t sit well with me either.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Most bad cops are motivated by an outsize need for power and control. Departments try to screen them out at selection through personality tests, but some slip through. Once on the job, they reveal themselves through their actions. After a while, other cops know who the bad cops are. They’ve been disciplined for relatively minor incidents that reveal their character. There are good police departments that catch these problem cops early in their career and terminate them. Then, there are bad departments that turn a blind eye to these bad cops until something horrible happens. Minneapolis appears to be an example of a bad department. The cop who killed George Floyd reportedly had over a dozen disciplinary incidents, but he was still on the streets. My guess is that most bad departments operate in cities with a corrupt city government and an ineffective mayor. They’ve allowed the rot to build in the police department over many years. If you want to get rid of bad cops, you start by cleaning out the leadership at the top.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    No problem.... if you lump all cops in as being bastards because a few are bad then all protesters are rioters and looters and should be treated as such.... the knife cuts both ways bitches. So by your logic... George Microdong and all other peaceful protesters are now rioters and looters, treat those fuckers appropriately
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    here's the other side of the "all cops are bastards coin"; "Everyone who is a criminal or supports criminals is a scumbag."
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I don’t think all cops are bastards I think it’s problematic to make a blanket statement like this I do think the cops who don’t come forward when they have knowledge of cops breaching the trust that is handed to them are just as guilty as those that commit bad actions and should be held accountable for enabling the bad actors to exist.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    +1 to mark94
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    25... I agree there are bad cops and those that protect the bad cops are also bad cops. This is a small percentage of the overall police force but people want to paint with a wide brush
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Another +1 to mark94. I do not discount what you witnessed george, and I understand your opinion. I do respectfully disagree with your adverb "all".
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Dirty cops are a huge problem, and danger, in all big and semi-big cities. They're gang members. Same for the deep south. The ones that don't kidnap, kill, sell the drugs they seize, frame people, (etc) are complicit in that they don't stand up and stop this behavior.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ I agree with most of what you said, but Nina keep in mind the successful lifelong politicians are also just as corrupt as the thug cops.
  • jvTroop
    4 years ago
    You take that back you son of a bitch! All cops are rightous and we walk on water! The troops are deployed and your ass is grass gmd! We are going tonarrest you for having a small penis... lmfaorofl
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    I hate that I feel the need to defend cops in general. I have a visceral dislike of cops. But the alternative to cops is anarchy. What we need are cops that are not protected by qualified immunity and in large cities we need cops that aren’t part of a union that is in bed with the Democratic Party whose corrupt politicians are running almost every major city. I don’t want cops in bed with corrupt Republicans either, but the long history of back scratching between the police unions and Democrat run cities is why we have cops that feel they are above the law. Also, I hate cops.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    You know how you get rid of racism ? You treat people the same. You have an economy that is growing and reward people, all people, who work, stay out of trouble, and support a family. Just look at how the military gives opportunity to all. You know how you foment racism ? You establish different rules for different identity groups. You label half as victims and half as suppressors. You play one group against another to gain political advantage. You tell some groups that their bad actions are understandable and should not be criticized. Burn down a building ? Of course you did. You are a victim. It’s understandable. Poor thing. Others forced you to do this. It’s not your fault. Please enjoy this money from the government because you are a victim and can’t be expected to work. Want to know why racism exists in Democrat controlled cities, and police departments This is why. Their solution to racism is actually causing racism.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    @Mark94.....The most accurate statement on here in years.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Here’s video of a BLM “protester” shooting an innocent driver in the head. How does this compare to the murder of George Floyd ? Should only one of these trigger outrage ? [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Well, I knew I'd set off a bunch of copsuckers with this one, but I didn't realize there would be this many. My first hand experience trumps what you might or might not have heard on the news, or what you think has or has not happened. Unprovoked attacks against peaceful protesters not breaking the law, not even curfew (which wasn't in place then anyway). Deliberately and specifically targeting first responders rendering first aid to the other people the thugs had attacked. And by "first responders" I mean actual EMTs, along with several nurses from nearby hospitals. Deliberately destroying water and first aid supplies brought in by a couple of different organizations, including a local mission. And at least one of the bastards who killed Breonna Taylor in her home because they can't read a map is on paid fucking leave. So, I hope cop cum tastes good. Maybe they'll leave you alone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    BTW - I've seen plenty of white-people getting in the face of cops and getting roughed-up - i.e. vs the singular narrative that cops specifically target blacks for rough-treatment vs getting rough w/ anyone that doesn't comply.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Hamas places its ammunition depots and rocket launchers in schools and hospitals so, when Israel destroys them, Hamas can accuse Israel of killing innocent civilians. Antifa and BLM supply bricks and rocks to “protesters” who position themselves in groups of non-violent protestors. That way, when police try to stop rocks being thrown at them, they can be accused of assaulting innocent people. Over 600 police have been injured, some critically, by various types of projectiles.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Georgelittledick, When people were legally told to disperse they need to do so. If they don't, what happens is their fault and problem! Let's put this in very simple terms so your micro brain MIGHT grasp it, but doubt it will. Your response will let us all know if it did. Take yourself. OK the city park closes at 8pm. so they are locking up. Well you pea brain says lets get in the face of this old park guy. Well, he has no real authority to force you out, so he calls someone that does. You decide to defy the police, they have LEGAL on their side, you do not! Maybe when they kick your ignorant ass, you might just earn how to coexist with the normal people on this planet. If you did, you'd be a much happier and decent human for it! I await your lame ass excuses for being a cretin! Now I'm doubting my own sanity because I wasted my time trying to explain reason and logic to this fool! My BAD!
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    People have to be judged as individuals, not as a group. Forgetting that is a one-way ticket to dumbass land. Most cops, like most people, are going to worry first about their kids and their bills. If we vote like we got a brain, we'll have good police, it's really truly that simple. If you're really a peaceful protester, and people are throwing shit at anybody or destroying/looting property, you'll either help stop them or get well out of the way so someone else can stop them. That's also just that simple.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Most cops are not bad people - but there does need to be some changes w.r.t. how many police departments are used to operating - the current system seems to allow too many bad apples to continue to operate and seems many good-officers and often unwilling and/or unable to call them out for fear of retribution or other factors - can't say I'm an expert w.r.t. how police stations are ran but seems improvements can be made in many of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion