Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

We had Tater Tot Poutine last night with drinks at a bar .......

skibum609
skibum609VIP223342

Massachusetts

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

.....title says it all.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

Pics or it didn't happen.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

:D

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Not a fan of brown gravy, but swap it out for a white country sausage gravy and it sounds like a deal!

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

That sounds beautiful right about now.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Tater Tots, Fried Cheese Curds, Brown Gravy, Crispy Duck, Scallions ....

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Oh wow . . . I was in Montreal a couple of months ago. How did I miss this?

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

@Doctor . . . How DID you miss it? Poutine varieties was literally all I ate when I visited Montréal.

I can live without the duck though.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I may have to make a special trip to make up for my omission.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Eve, you just quack me up.....😉

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

If you are in Montreal looking for poutine, Au Pied de Cochon does a pretty decadent version: duck fat fries, cheese curd, foies gras, gravy and foie gras mousse on top

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

All this talk of poutine is really making me and my flight credits impatient for Trudeau to open the border back up again.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

We're lucky in that Woonsocket Rhode Island is so French-Canadian that they actually have their own accent, differing from the rest of the area. Weird mixture of French; New York and Boston; drives me fucking crazy. Ahh Woon- sock - ette.

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

I remember going to Toronto a few years back, and this restaurant I went to had BBQ pulled pork poutine and it was freaking amazing. Then I went to the Rogers Center the next day for a Blue Jays game, and they were serving buffalo chicken and waffle poutine, again, it was amazing.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement