tuscl

We had Tater Tot Poutine last night with drinks at a bar .......

skibum609
Massachusetts
.....title says it all.

13 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    :D
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Not a fan of brown gravy, but swap it out for a white country sausage gravy and it sounds like a deal!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    That sounds beautiful right about now.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Tater Tots, Fried Cheese Curds, Brown Gravy, Crispy Duck, Scallions ....
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Oh wow . . . I was in Montreal a couple of months ago. How did I miss this?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Doctor . . . How DID you miss it? Poutine varieties was literally all I ate when I visited Montréal.

I can live without the duck though.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I may have to make a special trip to make up for my omission.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Eve, you just quack me up.....😉
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    If you are in Montreal looking for poutine, Au Pied de Cochon does a pretty decadent version: duck fat fries, cheese curd, foies gras, gravy and foie gras mousse on top
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    All this talk of poutine is really making me and my flight credits impatient for Trudeau to open the border back up again.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    We're lucky in that Woonsocket Rhode Island is so French-Canadian that they actually have their own accent, differing from the rest of the area. Weird mixture of French; New York and Boston; drives me fucking crazy. Ahh Woon- sock - ette.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    I remember going to Toronto a few years back, and this restaurant I went to had BBQ pulled pork poutine and it was freaking amazing. Then I went to the Rogers Center the next day for a Blue Jays game, and they were serving buffalo chicken and waffle poutine, again, it was amazing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion