tuscl

Does tuscl club review page display ok

Friday, July 13, 2007 10:57 AM
When I click onto a review, I get a long thin Google Map that is 2 1/2 pages long. I have to scroll down to get to the reviews. Any one else have this problem with Windows Explorer ?

9 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Yes, I clicked on Coz's Eight Ball Lounge reviews. No problem at all and I have Windows Explorer.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I haven't noticed the problem. The map I see fits in the top right corner of my screen and is a square maybe 2 inches by 2 inches or 3 x 3. I see an option to see a bigger map. That one does fill up most of my screen if I click on it. I'm using explorer right now.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I am wondering what's your screen resolution or text size set at. I don't know if that matters though.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I see the map in the right top corner, then beginning of the club info. What I do miss (and it might be related to avaialbe byte space), are the photos of the club. I took a lot of photos of club while on my road trips last year and they seem to be gone. But, if the maps are more helpful, to hell with the club photos.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I miss the photos, too... I can always MAPQUEST if I want to see a map...
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Photos versus maps. I greatly prefer the maps. I think that was an incredible improvement in TUSCL. One of the neatest features of TUSCL is "Find Nearby Clubs" You CANNOT get that on MAPQUEST. No comparison. All the maps available on TUSCL add tremendously to its value IMHO
  • happylap
    17 years ago
    I also like the "find nearby clubs feature". I don't think I'd pay much attention to photos of clubs.
  • happylap
    17 years ago
    I also get the map about 2" high by 3" long in the upper right. I use Mozilla Firefox. jablake, How did you come up with Coz's Eight Ball Lounge? I've been there. It's a dump! Hard to even call it a strip club.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Choosing that club was somewhat of a random pick. First, it had a recent review, July 13. Second, it was a Michigan club and someone was saying there were a bunch of $5 clubs in Detroit. Third, I like pool. Wa la, I just clicked on Coz's Eight Ball Lounge to see if I would have the same problem as the original poster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion