tuscl

As if there wasn't enough problems going on..

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Man charged with tossing pickle from car and striking Vermont highway worker.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-charged-w…

30 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    “ That’s a fine pickle he’s gotten hiself into” Stan Laurel
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Was Lorena Bobbitt in the area?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Outlaw kosher dills! There's no reason for anyone to have anything bigger than a mini gherkin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ hold up - AFAIK pickles are protected by the 2nd amendment
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    That is why anti-pickle nuts demand that all pickles be made into pickle chips, which must be tossed like a small frisbee and are very inaccurate.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Ban assault pickles
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    A pickle? What a little front butt. That dude needs to sack up.

I got hit in the eye once with a jalapeno tho and it hurt like hell.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Longball. Now I just got a flashback to when I got lime juice squirted in my eye because the bartender was too aggressive with squeezing the lime while making my margarita.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Yeah, the lemon / lime squirt.... we all have had that one happen.

Then there's the other type of "squirt" right Eve?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I have a feeling many tuscl members are working with mini gherkins. So we can all breathe that much easier. #ifyouknowwhatI'msaying
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ small-penis-lives-matter you biggot
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    There's gotta be an even smaller variety of pickled cucumbers that beats the mini gherkins' size.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @Eve, are you talking about me?
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I am sick and tired of all the talk about banning pickles. That is just treating the symptoms. The issue is cucumbers. I am not saying we should completely ban cucumbers, but they must be regulated and only sold in sliced form of a safe thickness. I propose any cucumber slice thicker than 3/4 inch should be classified as an assault cucumber.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Fish, I think you called yourself out.

@goldmonger. Does that assault sizing scale also apply to . . .
    . . .
    nevermind.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    It's not just cucumbers. Can you imagine getting hit with a pickled pigs foot?
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @Eve, one day you will have to see for yourself.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    On the OP maybe the reporters forgot to add it was still in the jar?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    There are perfectly legitimate reasons to own a cucumber. For example, when I make my fancy spa water. I'm a very fancy man and I need my spa water.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... There are perfectly legitimate reasons to own a cucumber ..."

Or when one is walking down the beach in a speedo and wants to make a positive impression - completely-legit IMO
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    do it at home pregnancy test. girl goes to kitchen, takes a pickle from the jar. inserts pickle into her twat. seconds later pulls out the pickle and finds bite marks on it.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Rattdog I don't know what kind of girl you hang around but if that happened to the pickle make sure you don't stick anything else in there.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    pickles? We don't need no stinking pickles!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I have a family of rabbits that live in my back yard and they won't eat the carrots I throw out on my lawn for them. What the fuck is this world coming to?
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    Are you throwing the carrots from the "right" or the "left" hand? I understand that rabbits can be stubbornly partisan.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ BabyDoc
    Of course from the right. But I have no problem with "free love" so I don't know why the bunnies are against me. Lol.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I have a Russian mother-in-law who likes to make rabbit stew. They should be happy I don't set her loose on them.
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    What a dumb ass/
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    If it was a Vlassic, fine. If it was a Claussen that is a waste of a damn good pickle.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Instead of focusing on throwing perhaps a topic should be one catching
    https://youtu.be/_v9qwrpXIbA
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion