Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

As if there wasn't enough problems going on..

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Man charged with tossing pickle from car and striking Vermont highway worker.

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

“ That’s a fine pickle he’s gotten hiself into” Stan Laurel

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Was Lorena Bobbitt in the area?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Outlaw kosher dills! There's no reason for anyone to have anything bigger than a mini gherkin.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ hold up - AFAIK pickles are protected by the 2nd amendment

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

That is why anti-pickle nuts demand that all pickles be made into pickle chips, which must be tossed like a small frisbee and are very inaccurate.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Ban assault pickles

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

A pickle? What a little front butt. That dude needs to sack up.

I got hit in the eye once with a jalapeno tho and it hurt like hell.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

@Longball. Now I just got a flashback to when I got lime juice squirted in my eye because the bartender was too aggressive with squeezing the lime while making my margarita.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yeah, the lemon / lime squirt.... we all have had that one happen.

Then there's the other type of "squirt" right Eve?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I have a feeling many tuscl members are working with mini gherkins. So we can all breathe that much easier. #ifyouknowwhatI'msaying

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ small-penis-lives-matter you biggot

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

There's gotta be an even smaller variety of pickled cucumbers that beats the mini gherkins' size.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

@Eve, are you talking about me?

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I am sick and tired of all the talk about banning pickles. That is just treating the symptoms. The issue is cucumbers. I am not saying we should completely ban cucumbers, but they must be regulated and only sold in sliced form of a safe thickness. I propose any cucumber slice thicker than 3/4 inch should be classified as an assault cucumber.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

@Fish, I think you called yourself out.

@goldmonger. Does that assault sizing scale also apply to . . . . . . nevermind.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's not just cucumbers. Can you imagine getting hit with a pickled pigs foot?

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

@Eve, one day you will have to see for yourself.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

On the OP maybe the reporters forgot to add it was still in the jar?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

There are perfectly legitimate reasons to own a cucumber. For example, when I make my fancy spa water. I'm a very fancy man and I need my spa water.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"... There are perfectly legitimate reasons to own a cucumber ..."

Or when one is walking down the beach in a speedo and wants to make a positive impression - completely-legit IMO

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

do it at home pregnancy test. girl goes to kitchen, takes a pickle from the jar. inserts pickle into her twat. seconds later pulls out the pickle and finds bite marks on it.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Rattdog I don't know what kind of girl you hang around but if that happened to the pickle make sure you don't stick anything else in there.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

pickles? We don't need no stinking pickles!

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

I have a family of rabbits that live in my back yard and they won't eat the carrots I throw out on my lawn for them. What the fuck is this world coming to?

Profile picture for BabyDoc
BabyDoc
•

Are you throwing the carrots from the "right" or the "left" hand? I understand that rabbits can be stubbornly partisan.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

^^ BabyDoc Of course from the right. But I have no problem with "free love" so I don't know why the bunnies are against me. Lol.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

I have a Russian mother-in-law who likes to make rabbit stew. They should be happy I don't set her loose on them.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

What a dumb ass/

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

If it was a Vlassic, fine. If it was a Claussen that is a waste of a damn good pickle.

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Instead of focusing on throwing perhaps a topic should be one catching youtu.be

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement