tuscl

protesting... not right... but i get it

Monday, June 1, 2020 8:53 AM
This whole deal is messed up. people are loosing their life savings and everything in a night due to some pissed off people buring or destroying everything theyve poored their life into but i understand it to a point.... People are mad and angry and human. People just like animals lash out when they are mad. Take a hurt dog... it doesnt know your helping when it bites you its just hurt and does what seems natural. This is the community of black people now. Facing literally decades of injustice they are hurt and lash out. They hear stories from family about how they were treated and to watch a man get the alleged (not legally proven) injustice that this man got is upsetting. people are naturally reactive creature. I dont agree with how they all go about it but deep down people have to understand how this goes. Turn the tables on your own life. Imagine your brother, son etc watching this play out and how angry you would be. Now enough with politics well at least for today. i missed this site alot and i love the raunchy sex talk and shit but this site has turned into something special in a way. we... most of us... are actually talking about things and thats what needs to happen. love you guys all of you... keep those pussys wet and cocks hard :) it'll get better eventually..... i hope

71 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    “ They are hurt and lash out. “ “ People have to understand how this goes “ Are you saying it’s okay to burn innocent people’s businesses, people of all races and background, and beat them, in the thousands, across the nation, because a bad cop in Minneapolis murdered someone ? Seriously, that’s how I interpret your post. If you aren’t saying this, then a little clarification might be in order. Incidentally, the cop has already been arrested for his crime and is certainly going to prison. Now, what should those people who have lost their businesses and livelihood do ? They are hurt. Is it okay for them to lash out ? If they do, should we understand how it goes ?
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    i never said it was ok i said i understand where they come from. people lash out so likewise it would not be ok but understandable if business owners did the same. we may not agree with people but we need to understand where they are coming from.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    You understand what a death spiral this could become. Business owners decide to blame blacks for the destruction of their lives. Or, white hipsters in their twenties. Or, people in black clothes. They “ lash out “ ( beat ?, kill ? ). In civilized society, we prosecute the guilty and hold them accountable for their individual actions. We do not hold groups accountable for actions of an individual belonging to their group. Their lies insanity.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I understand many things I disagree with. I understand why people on the left are against the idea of blaming black people for the violence black people suffer, because only 90%+ is caused by other black people; I understand that a white cop killing a black felon who on his best day was useless, means all white people are racist to progressives; I understand that an armed white conservative, standing still, with a holstered pistol is feared by the left wing media, but masked young people breaking windows, setting fires and looting are "protesting"; in the end we all need to understand is what we are seeing is the natural result olf l;eft wing politics and why the riots are happening under their sackless "leadership" and not in other places. Watching RINO Charlie Baker call the protesters "good people" was pathetic and I am hoping for some serious looting and burning in liberal Boston tonight.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Nothing Is Certain But Death, Taxes, And Police/FBI/CIA Infiltration Of US Protests [view link]
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    From the Boston Tea Party to the Gulf of Tonkin incident we keep manufacturing conflict and wars for the financial benefit of the one percent. It is in the DNA The United States of America. It’s never been about left vs right. More like 0.1% of regular ass humans tricking the rest of us into fighting among ourselves while they rob us blind.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You just know the its people like CJ throwing rocks and burning buildings.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Its called popular revolt. The american people demand regime change and an end to an oppressive system. Those of you opposing regime change at home better not support Amerikkka s foreign policy
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “What we need in the United States is not division; what we need in the United States is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence or lawlessness; but love and wisdom, and compassion toward one another, and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country” ~ Senator Robert F. Kennedy ~ Statements on the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. ~ Indianapolis, Indiana
April 4, 1968 [view link]
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Rioting, burning and looting to protest violence? Yeah, fuck off.
  • bkkruined
    4 years ago
    "because a bad cop in Minneapolis murdered someone?" How many other cops stood around and watched, doing nothing. How many times has this same story played out over and over in the last 4, 10, 20, 50 years? How many times did this cop abuse people that was ignored because he didn't actually go as far as to kill them, or get caught on video. And how many other officers stood by and watched. They were protesting peacefully. They were ignored.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Actually the cops abuse of people was ignored because almost all of his victims were white. If people think random violence supports their cause have at it; I will enjoy watching them get shot.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “How many times did this cop abuse people that was ignored because he didn't actually go as far as to kill them, or get caught on video. And how many other officers stood by and watched.“ Good questions. I hope the investigation finds the answers. Then, we can seek justice against all the guilty parties, including supervisors and politicians who turned a blind eye to this abuse. What I don’t want to happen is to skip the investigation and declare all cops dirty and worthy of punishment. That attitude would end in revenge against a group of people, whether guilty or innocent. There are videos of cops comforting and helping protestors. Should those cops be equally branded racist and evil ? Should they fear violent retribution ?
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    I know what you are saying. Protesting is fine, in fact great, but rioting and looting is... controversial and typically wrong. Although, as MLK Jr himself said, "the riot is the language of the unheard." And right now, black folks are not being heard. They're being killed by the same justice system that NEVER protected them and basically always had it out for them, systematically. All hell broke loose when Colin Kaepernick simply kneeled in peaceful protest; he lost his job and people burned their friggin Nikes. MLK marched peacefully and was assassinated for it on a hotel balcony. So it begs the question, how are people of color even supposed to protest? There seems to be no right way for them to do it. No one seems to hear their voices and watching people who look like them getting shot for no reason is scary and infuriating. People are PISSED, as they should be. White people are, too, as they should be. Now, looting places like Target and burning down your city (BOTH races are doing this btw) is not the way to go, but people are clearly feeling helpless. Now, watching them burn up and tarnish that United Daughters of the Confederacy building WAS fun to watch, I must say. It's a broken system that will create broken consequences. All lives won't matter until black lives do too, people are tired of being silent.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “MLK marched peacefully and was assassinated for it on a hotel balcony. So it begs the question, how are people of color even supposed to protest? There seems to be no right way for them to do it. “ MLK knew the right way. He changed the world. He changed the hearts and minds of America. He duplicated the efforts of Gandhi. His peaceful protests set a billion people free. Neither of them burned buildings or threatened innocent people.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Roseanne Barr lost her job for her politics just like Kap, so boo hoo for Kap. I don't recall MLK being killed by the cops and I seem to recall some RFK guy being assassinated that year for his views too. I could be wrong, but I don't recall MLK leading protests that remotely seem like any protests we have seen since his death. The average weekend in Chicago seems contradictory to the phrase "black lives matter". 4-5 times as many unarmed whites die at the hands of the police each year.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “Now, watching them burn up and tarnish that United Daughters of the Confederacy building WAS fun to watch, I must say.“ Several days ago, 100% of the country was moved by the video and open to actions that would prevent future atrocities. BLM had essentially won. Legislation could have been unanimously passed to bring about fairness. The victory was there for the asking. But, instead, BLM decided to protest knowing that Antifa types would join them, turning it into a riot. Your comment suggests you think this was a smart move. It wasn’t. There’s an old saying in business. Once you’ve got the sale, stop talking. In this case, once you’ve won over the public, stop protesting. Now, it’s too late. You wouldn’t take yes for an answer. It will be years before a similar moment comes around.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Watching democrat run cities burning makes for good television. Amazing that the "news" and "governments" call them "protests".
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Skibum. Why does the US promote violent regime change abroad but suppress it at home?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Looters and law-breakers can't be allowed to be the ones to determine the the state of things - there needs to be zero-tolerance for police-brutality but also zero-tolerance for looters and those that commit violence on innocent people. One can't lump peaceful-protesters and the law-breakers into one, but this has to go both ways - i.e. genuine-protesters should be allowed to protest and have their voices heard and given their space/platform, but this must not be afforded to the looters and law-breakers under the guise that people are upset - a person has a right to be upset, they absolutely don't have the right to hurt others "b/c they are upset" - as far as I'm concerned those that feel they have a right to destroy others' property or even worse assault innocent-people "b/c they are upset", to me those are lowlifes that are used to using violence whenever things don't go their way and now are using this as an excuse/opportunity to act out on their normal violent ways but use Floyd as an excuse - "well I'm mad" is not an excuse to cause mayhem and injure others.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    it looks to me like this president is scared and completely out of touch with the reality of this situation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    IMO these "protests" have served more to show the amount of lowlifes there are in our society than anything else - the issue of police brutality is now barely a bleep and all the attention is on the violence - thus the genuine protests will fail-to, or delay, to achieve what needs to be achieved - as in the past, violent protests don't accomplish anything lasting and often just serve to obstruct the needed changes that need to be made - IMO, for most law-abiding citizens, the actions of the looters is now more on their minds than the issue of police-brutality which is unfortunate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    In an example of the stupidity of many of the "protesters" and why I see many of them as just in it to make themselves feel important of just be part of the scene - anyway, was watching TV and I see this young black girl giving two young skinny whitechicks the business - apparently these whitechicks "freedom fighters" were spray-painting "black lives matter" on the walls of a Starbucks (basically vandalizing private-property in the name of black people) - the young-black-girl was getting on their case telling them to stop b/c it would be seen as if it was black people that spray-painted that and black people that would be blamed - SMH at those stupid white bitches and most of these "protesters".
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "So it begs the question, how are people of color even supposed to protest? There seems to be no right way for them to do it. No one seems to hear their voices and watching people who look like them getting shot for no reason is scary and infuriating." BS. That's an intellectual copout. Tens of thousands of people of color showed the right way to do it all weekend and they were getting all the media coverage they wanted even before the violence erupted. It was only a tiny fraction that behaved like animals and, if anything, that kind of behavior only confirms everything that every bigoted fuck out there wants to believe about people of color.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Well said, rickdugan. Here in NJ we had lots of protests. Other than a couple of minor incidents in Trenton, they were all peaceful. In fact, some NJ Police Officers and Chiefs, in uniform, participated by carrying banners and marching, and they were welcomed by the protesters. I think that looks like progress. Burning down neighborhoods - ehh, not so much.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    "BS. That's an intellectual copout. Tens of thousands of people of color showed the right way to do it all weekend and they were getting all the media coverage they wanted even before the violence erupted." And what legislation changed because of that? How did that end police brutality against people of color and the poor? How did that get all the racist cops out of office? How did that stop blacks from getting killed by cops?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    One thing in common almost all of the police shootings have: The decedent resisted. We already have laws against murder, so what type of legislation solves this? I would point out that over 1250 gun laws don't seem to work either......
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I was listening to the radio a bit earlier while doing some stuff on the computer, so I didn't get the source - but the radio-host was citing a study that was done a while back w.r.t. police deaths - per the report, the linkage that was found is that areas w/ high-crime had more policed-involved murders, and this included white-areas w/ higher-crime - the radio-host also pointed to an incident in Dallas a while back where a white person in handcuffs died from a police-officer sitting on his back (I think that incident was also recorded but don't know for sure - I was distracted while listening). The radio-host was making the point that per the study, and similar incidents that occur to white persons but does not get the same coverage, that racism is not necessarily the main-culprit when it comes to issues w/ the police, but that there was a higher correlation to the crime-rate in a particular area, and to a lesser extent that when it happens to a white-person it goes away from the public-eye fairly quickly - I believe the study also showed that there were more incidents of black-officers shooting black people due to the fact black-areas often tend to have a higher # of black police officers.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "And what legislation changed because of that? How did that end police brutality against people of color and the poor? How did that get all the racist cops out of office? How did that stop blacks from getting killed by cops?" It gets them a damned sight further than Molotov cocktails do. In case you aren't clear about this, the more that colored people loot businesses and set fire to police cars, the more that public sentiment swings against them.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^ Picking up on Papi's last paragraph.. Most news is driven by the major media and print outlets and they won't tell us the whole story because the whole story doesn't support their agenda.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “How many agents or infiltrators can we expect to see inside a movement? One of the most notorious “police riots” was at the 1968 Democratic National Convention. Independent journalist Yasha Levine writes: “During the 1968 protests of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, which drew about 10,000 protesters and was brutally crushed by the police, 1 out of 6 protesters was a federal undercover agent. That’s right, 1/6th of the total protesting population was made up of spooks drawn from various federal agencies. That’s roughly 1,600 people! The stat came from an Army document obtained by CBS News in 1978, a full decade after the protest took place. According to CBS, the infiltrators were not passive observers, monitoring and relaying information to central command, but were involved in violent confrontations with the police.”
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    IMO - the actions of the looters, and thugs attacking innocent people, shows how a significant group of people in our society act and what police are up against when dealing with high-crime-areas infested w/ these kind of folks, and why police may take harsher actions in certain areas and at times cross-the-line - by no means does it justify police doing the wrong thing, but many hardcore-thugs do not fear the police and the police know this, and there are areas filled with hardcore-thugs and gangbangers that require a tougher hand as these riots have shown - at the end of the day, cops can't be allowed to break the law, but neither the so-called "protesters" doing wrong.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^5 lmao 1968. Hippies are hysterical. An Army document lol. Federal undercover agents keep their records with the arm lol.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    The best thing about the truth is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And knowing the truth will make it difficult to still believe the lies.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You seem to believe every progressive lie on earth so apparently the truth is meaningless.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Wealth inequality in the United States, also known as the wealth gap, is the unequal distribution of assets among residents of the United States. It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few. Nobody in their right mind would believe that the large fortunes and opulence of Robber Barons, Fat Cats, Capitalist Pigs etc. can be attained just by being an honest hard working person.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @Founder - let me save you the time and effort to respond. Fuck off, CJKunt.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Winners work, losers whine and blame the system.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    ^born in generational era where he benefited from american policing but fails to reconizance racial disparties. Thats why whites are rioting, life is hard when you level the playing field. Whites now have to compete in a global economy compared to pre civil rights.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    According to the Washington Post in 2019, 1254 blacks, 878 Hispanics, 2385 Whites and 214 others were killed by police. By population, that is 30 per million black, 22 per million Hispanic, 12 per million White and 4 per million other. That works out to be about 25% of killings were black which is twice their demographic percentage and honestly that’s a hell of a lot of dead overall. What it ain’t is what those that Stalin referred to as “Useful Idiots” want to believe. But enough of that. What I want to know is are they going to have special hours for senior citizen looting? It’s not fair to have to compete with the young bloods and for Pete’s sake what the hell about social distancing. Damn self-centered punks.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “Every penny is sticky with sweat and blood.” The numbers don’t lie, the majority of rich people have not always acted within the four corners of the law. For the powerful, crimes are those that others commit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Wealth inequality in the United States, also known as the wealth gap, is the unequal distribution of assets among residents of the United States ..." If someone has the skills/ability/brains/work-ethic to become ultra-successful, that should not be something to demean - in most cases it's mostly jealousy more than anything else (coveting what others have) - I can't stand losers that take the easy way out and are f'ing lazy-fucks and then "blame the system" - if someone worked-hard and spent years going to school and even getting advanced-degrees, they should have a better-life than the person that spent their youth partying or not making the sacrifice of multiple years of college/graduate-school. For me I see rich people as something to aspire to and to aspire to be, not something that needs to be torn-down/done-away-with and demonized - anyone that does not have the basics in our country 9-times-out-10 has more to do with them than with the "system" - 9 times out of 10 the wealth-gap is seen as "hey that guy has a 10-bedroom mansion while I only have a 2-bedroom apartment - that's not fair" - not saying that there aren't things that can be improved to help the working-class, ,but treating the rich as if they were the devil is pretty-stupid IMO and IMO actually counter-productive (and I say this as someone that grew up lower working class where my family never even owned their own home and we had to fight-and-claw to make a better lives for ourselves but the opportunity was there all we needed to do is work for it to better our situation rather than just sit back and whine that it wasn't fair others had more than we did - growing-up my mom would always tell me if I wanted nice-things that I had to study and work for them; not that it wasn't fair that I didn't have them).
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “I sat down to dinner with the masters of society, and with the wives and daughters of the masters of society. The women were gowned beautifully, I admit; but to my naive surprise I discovered that they were of the same clay as all the rest of the women I had known down below in the cellar. “The colonel's lady and Judy O'Grady were sisters under their skins”—and gowns. It was not this, however, so much as their materialism, that shocked me. It is true, these beautifully gowned, beautiful women prattled sweet little ideals and dear little moralities; but in spite of their prattle the dominant key of the life they lived was materialistic. And they were so sentimentally selfish ! They assisted in all kinds of sweet little charities, and informed one of the fact, while all the time the food they ate and the beautiful clothes they wore were bought out of dividends stained with the blood of child labor, and sweated labor, and of prostitution itself. When I mentioned such facts, expecting in my innocence that these sisters of Judy O'Grady would at once strip off their blood-dyed silks and jewels, they became excited and angry, and read me preachments about the lack of thrift, the drink, and the innate depravity that caused all the misery in society's cellar. When I mentioned that I couldn't quite see that it was the lack of thrift, the intemperance, and the depravity of a half-starved child of six that made it work twelve hours every night in a Southern cotton mill... These sisters of Judy O'Grady attacked my private life and called me an “agitator”—as though that, forsooth, settled the argument.” ~ Jack London ~ Newton, Iowa, November, 1905.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Jack London lol. No wonder you fail.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “You should decide whether something written or said makes sense by its content, not by the person who writes or says it, regardless of the letters after his name or his title or position in society.”
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah. The content is stupid and false.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    BabyDoc.....The morphed protests are about one race killing another (mainly white vs black), so pull out the deaths due to same race murder. What is the number per million then????
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “Over the weekend demonstrators gathered in London, Berlin and Auckland, among other cities, to protest against police brutality in solidarity with the US crowds.” “Describing the video of George Floyd's death in Minneapolis as "surreal and unbearable," the protest organizers called on "all individuals with a sense of justice" to condemn the "racist crime perpetrated by the police," calling it an "ordinary" occurrence in the US.”
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @etsutwigg222. Not sure exactly what you’re getting at as the numbers posted were people killed by police broken down by race. The total number (if accurate) of how many people (black, white, Hispanic, and other) were killed is honestly surprising and troubling to me but the narrative that police are wantonly killing unarmed black men is, dare I say, a false narrative. Separate from police killings, the statistics for the race of those killing blacks is about 80 – 85% black. So if that is what you are alluding to, it is true that blacks killing blacks is overwhelmingly the rule and an almost “rare” exception is whites killing blacks. Too bad the progressives killed MLK but when the man started saying things like “…little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" he had to go. That kind of thinking is a lethal threat to what it means to be a progressive. Their parasitic elitism cannot survive without identity politics, societal divisions of all sorts and subjugation of what they believe to be their inferiors. To me it is never about skin color but character AND importantly that also means that skin color doesn’t EVER give anyone a pass for what they are underneath.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Progressives are a useless phenomenon worldwide.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Protesting is right. It is correct and it is just. Protesting is a right. The right to peaceably assemble and demand redress of grievances is enshrined in our sacred founding documents, and the suppression of this right is one of the reasons for our nation declaring its independance. Insurrection, rioting, looting, violence, and assault are never right and are never protected. The failure of state and city leaders have invariably led to vigilante action, which usually makes things worse. As awful as it is, it is the correct course of action for the president to use the military and federalize the National Guard to restore order and protect life and property where the local leaders have failed to do so. What other course of action is there?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Maybe the cops should do their job and shoot the criminals rioting and looting?
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    "Winners work, losers whine and blame the system." Literally ALL you do is whine about progressives because your wife's pussy has maggots in it...
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    LMAO Nina my wife is wonderful and the opposite of vermin like you.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    You literally just told me the other day that you hope something terrible happens to someone I love. Who says that to another human? Subhuman vermin like you. You're a neanderthal. Now go, clean the maggots out of your wonderful wife's pussy! Hurry up!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You attacked my wife asshole, not me, which is fine. There is nothing I won't do to you or anyone else that does that. It was a sincere hope, but my third draft, to be sure it was mellow. No go back to your street corner, at the intersection of Law and School.
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    Got damn this is an all time high of stupid in a post. Congrats dumbasses!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yet you managed to surpass it ^.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Listen to Nina, skibum. Being subhuman vermin herself, they recognize their own kind.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    I attacked your wife? Is she crying? Aren't you a grown man, like 84? Stfu, snowflake.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Lmao.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My wife's response was "why are you bothering with a stupid cunt like her"? You cannot attack the family of others and then claim victimhood when people go after the animals you call family. I am just shy of 63 and since I don't do Meth; pass counterfeit bills and resist arrest I will live a long time. Law School roflmao.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    I'm glad I could bring some laughter into your life.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Ooh, you got your cobweb wife involved? You're petty AND hurt. This is getting fun!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Tyvm. We have a lot of laughs together. Probably why driving around getting high is one of our favorite activities.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    "You cannot attack the family of others and then claim victimhood" Then stop attacking my family and then playing victim. Not cute for an 84 year old man who has to bring his wife into tuscl conversations over a bitch in 20s. Good look, bud.
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    Dam boy knew I was talking about him! Sucka ass dummy
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Pompous douchebag.
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    Btw ski whatever the fuck my comment wasn't just directed at you. But hit dogs holla!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Whatever
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    what are they protesting?? is it justice for the man who died or blm??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion