tuscl

Are the riots going to delay openings in your city?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I doubt Atlanta clubs will open as planned tomorrow given the state of emergency and curfew. Besides, National Guardsmen might not be big spenders.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Miami had a soft Phase-1 opening on 5/20 - more things were supposed to open tomorrow 6/1 including the beaches but at least the beach-openings have been put on hold
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    The stay at home order and curfer don't seem to apply to the protesters and rioters. Why should it apply to the clubs?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Somebody posted on USAsexguide that Follies would "Not" be open tomorrow. Don't know the source.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    That sucks. I'm guessing no one is going claim a prediction on riots not directly tied to COVID-19 getting in the way of clubs reopening.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Nope. Both wax and aces were open at midnight Sunday night officially June 1. Review coming soon!!!!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Yes
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Oasis outside of Atlanta opening Wednesday per their web site.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The Democratic base might burn them down.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Follies is definitely not open. My source tells me it may not be until June 14.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Tattletale is open. Most of the barstools and tables gone. A guy walked up to me at the bar and took my temperature. Only a handful of B team dancers on duty. All had masks, though some were wearing under their chin.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    No one is in a rush to get back to work. Many damcers will wait it out a month to see what happens
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Doc, hopefully it was forehead scan and not any of the other methods. Did they ask you to wear a mask?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Actually, it was a wrist scan. No customers wearing masks.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Tattletale is wack. My ex works there smh.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Need follies back open but if I hear it’s wack then my clubbing is done for til everything normal, so that may be 2021.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Follies remains closed because they still can't get the cum stains out of the carpet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    AFAIK cities are allowed to have restrictions that go beyond what the county or state impose -in the back of my PL-mind I wonder if the city is gonna make extra-tough for Follies given their battles in recent years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion