tuscl

The Vixens brand in Florida

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
A few years ago, a new club called Vixens was built and opened in Davie, FL. It was just off 1-75 west of Miami. It had a rock & roll theme. It was a huge building, but just could not seem to generate enough dancers and patrons to fill it. It revamped as Club Play after a couple of years. I went to Club Play once during a daytime shift. Beautiful building, but cavernous, and only a few dancers, like 3-4 at most. I was the only patron. However, the dancer were all 7+.

Now Scarlett's of Ft Myers has re-branded as Vixens. It has not re-opened, none of the Lee Co clubs has, so all I have is the new road sign. There appears to be no structural changes to the building or lot, which is much, much smaller than most other strip clubs (Tootsie's, Gold Club, Pure Platinum, Solid Gold, etc), and especially Club Play/Vixen's Davie. But I think the Vixens logo is the same as Davie had. Does anybody know anything more than that?

3 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
    They have a vixens ft Myers Instagram page

I've changed the name in tuscl

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The guy that owns Vixens Davie used to own the well-known Scarlett's in Hallandale just north of Miami, he sold Scarlett's to Rick's Corp (RCI Holdings) which has owned Tootsies for a good # of years - IDK if the guy that also owned Scarlett's Hallandale and now owns/built Vixens Davie perhaps also owned Scarlett's Ft Myers all along or if he recently bought it or if there's no connection.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    For as popular as Scarlett's Hallandale was it always had a weak dayshift - the club was/is a very-late closing club thus it was/is popular with the late-night crowd - Vixens Davie is similar M.O. although its nightshift is yet to catch up to Scarlett's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion