tuscl

“This country was founded by a group of slave owners who wanted to be free, yes”

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title couldn’t say it all.

“This country was founded by a group of slave owners who wanted to be.
Am I right? A group of slave owners who wanted to be free!

So they killed a lot of white English people in order to continue owning their black African people, so they could wipe out the rest of the red Indian people, in order to move west and steal the rest of the land from the brown Mexican people, giving them a place to take off and drop their nuclear weapons on the yellow Japanese people. You know what the motto for this country ought to be? 'You give us a color, we'll wipe it out.'"

~ George Denis Patrick Carlin
~ American stand-up comedian, actor, philosopher, author, and social critic.
~ Born: May 12, 1937 Manhattan, New York, U.S.
~ Died: June 22, 2008 (aged 71) Santa Monica, California, U.S.

27 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    This thread was started by a whiny troll who has a fetish for collecting dick pics.

> https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7209…

What's that tell you about him?
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^^
    I dunno, but let me take a wild guess. He's a fuckin' jerkoff?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I should amend my first line to..
    This thread was started by an anti American whiny troll who spends his time looking for anti American quotes to repost and has a fetish for collecting dick pics.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or who says it, neither when or where it was done.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    You should decide whether something makes sense by its content, not by the person who says it, regardless of his/her name, the letters after his/her name, his/her title or position in society his/her age, nationality or when and where he/she said it.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ^ And your words would be sophomoric and pseudo-intellectual if they came from the mouths of God, Socrates, Isaac Newton, and MLK at the same time.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Twas a George Carlin joke.
    With - some - truth to it.

But if you bark too much in the wrong place, pretty soon everyone will just want to shut the dog up.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
    ~ Austrian-British philosopher
    ~ Born: April 26, 1889, Vienna, Austria
    ~ Died: April 29, 1951, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Ludwig said it all.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    Previous comment brought to you by a plagiarizing anti American whiny troll who spends his time looking for anti American quotes to repost and has a fetish for collecting dick pics.

> https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7209…
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    The original premise, that the Revolutionary War was fought to preserve slavery, has been debunked by actual historians, not comedians.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv…
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I am sorry for that. I dumped a load in CJs head and it is still spewing all over the board...

"Lord I apologize for that. Please be with the pygmy in new guenmia, amen"
    Larry. The Cable Guy
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    The best thing about the truth is that once you see it, you can't unsee it.

And knowing the truth will make it difficult to still believe the lies.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I don't always agree with founder but fuck off CJ Kunt
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “In a room where
    people unanimously maintain
    a conspiracy of silence,
    one word of truth
    sounds like a pistol shot.”

~ Czesław Miłosz
    ~ Polish-American poet
    ~ Winner the 1980 Nobel Prize in Literature
    ~ Born: 30 June 1911 Šeteniai, Kovno Governorate, Russian Empire
    ~ Died: 14 August 2004 (aged 93) Kraków, Poland
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    You are farting in church again CJCant
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Church service is supposed to be both quiet and solemn but has become a business practice of some people, to train other people’s mind to ignore evidence, logic, and reason, while being able to believe in absurd fairy tales based on faith alone while they rob them blind... and being proud of it, rather than ashamed.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Only 10 to 15%of the population wete slaves. That part of history shouldn't and doesn't supercede the rest of the positive, even miraculous story of early American history.

Liberty was a process. Less than a hundred years later we ended slavery (and indentured white servitude by the way), a practice ubiquitous in human society throughout much of the world since at least the dawn of settled agriculture.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    The so-called founding fathers were paranoid hypocrites and ungrateful malcontents.

What was their cherished Declaration of Independence but empty political posturing?

Imperial expansion west over stolen Indian land shaped and deepened the American Revolution’s relationship to slavery.

It’s called a genocide, No other way to describe it. And that’s the way it needs to be described and acknowledged.

Americans vowed to fight Native Americans until they became “extinct”.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    CJ is a cunt and just a troll profile.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    CJ time to put the psuedo intellectual coffee cup down. You’re a fucking twit that is not as clever as you think you are and the more you post the lower you reveal that sub 80 IQ.

May you eat a bag of dicks today.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    CJK = SJG
    Well, a little more trollish, a little less insane
    Still bitter about not getting into Oberlin. It's cute.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I'm personally proud of both my colonial and pioneer ancestors. If others don't like that its their right. That's whats great about a free country.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    CJ - If you don't like this country, please move to Afghanistan.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
    ~ Joe Klaas in the Twelve Steps to Happiness
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    Warrior15 your nation already destroyed afghanistan
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    Slave country
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    So what does Trumpy do ? Ignite more flame to the racial tensions via twitter
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion