tuscl

HIV Infected TJ Prostitutes - Risks for the Monger

One study I read concluded 6 pct HIV infection rate In TJ FSW (Prostitutes). Many were also positive for other std. Various article mentioned hiv epidemic there. Common element these gals drug injection cocaine use. Ever notice needle marks on their arms. Scary,

Ever do a gal lots sessions and then realize she had no teeth? A friend did - she was 39 yo whore off SA. But that due to heart condition she said. He Always covered w her but she offered bareback. She would greet him in her trailer in sexy monokini bought her. Gave her a pounding.

I had thought about a 2 wk hobby vacation to TJ / maybe get some housewife whore bang her every day but reading that well hesitant plus Covid has fucked it all up.

When you hobby in TJ do u worry about std?

10 comments

• SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    When I hobby ANYWHERE, I worry about STD. CheckMate every 6 months minimum. Costs <$200 for a full panel STD test and you can share results of past tests by text etc. Also always use a rubber. As with anything in life, it's all about maintaining control of things you have the ability to control.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    less than sign aborted my comment haha

Costs less than $200 for a full STD panel and you can share the results of previous tests by text, email etc. Early detection of anything increases your options for treatment. Also always wear a rubber. Maintain control of things you have the ability to control or suffer the consequences.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Ever do a gal lots sessions and then realize she had no teeth? A friend did - she was 39 yo whore off SA. But that due to heart condition she said. He Always covered w her but she offered bareback. She would greet him in her trailer in sexy monokini bought her. Gave her a pounding. "

This sounds like a fellow who makes excellent decisions! lol
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    This is probably the main reason that I never do street girls when in TJ. The girls in Hong Kong get tested once a week. Is there still some risk ? Sure, but that little fact makes me feel more comfortable.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    And I take my own box of condoms when I go.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @warrior15 my contacts at TJ mentioned the medical card was good for six weeks and they had to pay for it out of their own pocket.

Street Girls are also required to have medical cards too.

Side Point: Once I got over the initial stigma of being with a SG and was ready to take the chance (because there are quite a few nice looking SGs), I passed because I did not like the pricing structure used (money for each service plus a tip).

I wanted a price for covered full service without having to print out an invoice waiting for the accounting department to aporove it.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Ds are u dougster in disguise?
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    You'd have to be a complete imbecile to go to TJ for a 39-year-old on SA with no teeth when there are so many sexy, young gals at Club Hong Kong (pre-Covid-19, of course).
    I worry about STDs and HIV a lot, but risk tolerance grows as you get older and realize your time in the game is dwindling, especially with this Covid-19 shit. Wear a rubber, avoid anal, stick to HK and I think you'll be fine. If not, then you can yell at me later.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub - My only real complaint about this guy Player11 is his constant butchery of the English language. He's worse than Roman Moroni.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUtnsNP…

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    Lol, you noticed that too huh?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion