tuscl

LMFAO.... Ilhan Omar BELIEVES Tara Reade, but will vote for Biden anyway!

misterorange
Biden SUCKS, Kamala BLOWS
Ilhan Omar says she BELIEVES Tara Reade's accusation of sexual assault by Joe Biden, but she will vote for him anyway because.... wait for it..................... justice delayed is not justice denied.

"I do believe Reade," Omar told the newspaper in an interview that ran Sunday. In a tweet on Monday, Omar said "believing survivors is consistent with my values," but added she will still vote for Biden and help him defeat President Donald Trump. "Justice can be delayed but should never be denied."

What the hell... are you fucking kidding me? How stupid does she think these Democrats are? In her position, however, maybe she KNOWS they are even dumber than I think they are.

https://www.startribune.com/omar-says-sh…

6 comments

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    She's an embarrassment to Minnesota
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ JamesSD

You got that right. She's an embarrassment to the entire United States of America.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    "Vote blue no matter who" is the rallying cry for them. I will be a little surprised if Biden is nominated at the convention. It's like they learned nothing in 2016, except to not vote 3rd party/protest vote. I am also hoping to see Ihlan and Cortez unseated, if not the entire squad.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Who s that peeking from behind curtain number 2 at the Democratic Convention ????? Could it be the Wicked Witch of the East..... HILLARY ????
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Believe All Women was about electing Democrats, not believing accusers.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ^ Accused, not accusers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion