Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What If Beachgoers Were As Lax About Sharks As They Are The Coronavirus?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

To be fair shark attacks are super rare

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

The funny thing is, there's far more justification for being lax about sharks than coronavirus.

A. Being lax about sharks is a personal decision to put your own life at risk, not a decision you made to put other people's lives at risk because you personally decided that the risk is low.

B. Sharks kill hardly anybody. There's literally 1 US fatality every two years. So the number of people who die from sharks per year is 0.5.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

That made me chuckle more than it should have.

But honestly, I'm more worried about like . . . stepping on a jellyfish than getting bit by a shark.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I wouldn't wanna be bit by a shark - I mean I haven't heard anyone rule out they don't have Corona

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I mean, I could have had it already or maybe I have it right this moment. And if this is the worst of the symptoms I've dealt with, then I'll definitely take this x50 over a shark bite.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement