tuscl

Outdoor Strip Club Set Up in Virginia Beach

Whitestripes
Massachusetts
I just saw a video on social media of Minx Gentleman’s Club in Virginia Beach. They had table with poles outside and metal barriers to separate the dancers. People drive through in their cars and throw money over the barriers if they want while the girls twerk to hip hop on loud speakers. It looks like it’s in the back parking lot of the club. I know it’s not ideal but you have to credit them for trying put together a social distance strip option for the mongers. What do you think? If you lived there, or if one of these popped up near you, would you go?

6 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    I might drive thru once, just to see, but . . . probably just once.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Virginia clubs already suck. So it can't be much worse. Pass!
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    This may be the only possible way to make most Virginia clubs that I have been to any worse. No way I am paying for strippers that I can't get close to.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Good for them. Give these clubs a break. You got all.this.mewing on places like TUSCL for a month that strip clubs will be gone forever, and then people want to poke them in the eye for trying to get their businesses going again as best they can with the Rona Rulez.

C'mon man...
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I agree with you Wallanon, it’s pretty amazing how many critics there are yet no one is applauding folks for taking a shot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    shadowcat + 1

I don't necessarily give them credit - they are just trying to make $$$ not provide any kinda of "social service" - as has been stated, VA clubs were already low-ROI pre-Corona - to each their own, but as for me why go for even less ROI.

I've never been one to really be into the stage-thing - for me it's about the contact - for me, looking and not touching pretty-much just equals "paying for blueballs".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion