tuscl

We can't trust the WHO

misterorange
Biden SUCKS, Kamala BLOWS
This is what I just can't get past: Regardless of "how" this whole thing started (bats, wet markets, poor laboratory procedures, whatever) in the very beginning there had to be SOME NUMBER of sick people BEFORE the WHO got involved, right? How many? I don't know - how many people have to get sick before the WHO takes notice? A thousand? A hundred? For argument's sake, let's say it's as little as a few dozen, okay? So even at the very first moment the WHO got involved, how could they POSSIBLY have said, "There's no evidence of human-to-human transmission?" If 2 or 3 dozen people suddenly fall ill with symptoms nearly identical to the flu (only more severe) and that number is literally growing by the hour, doubling or tripling daily, is there any other logical assumption besides human-to-human transmission? To say otherwise they HAD to be either STUPID or LYING, and I really don't think all those disease experts at the WHO are stupid. Corrupt and unethical - yes. Stupid - no.

22 comments

• bdirect
    4 years ago
    trump doesnt like THE WHO
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    you got my point...... worlds greatest band and song
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    THE WHO leaders are all from communist countries,,,,,,,, and have a history of bad calls......... so they need to step down
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    we cant afford another china virus.... ( bird flu, swine flu, sars, corona)
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    is it true that these WHO shitbags are financially supported by the computer virus extraordinaire wm. henry gates 3?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    Guys the WHO warned the world in December and Trump was on notice of this in December.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/08-…

timeline above. The world was on notice well before it came to the US. Warnings of it being contagious via droplets in January
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    As I understand it, china also shut down travel out of wuhan to the rest of china, but let them continue to leave wuhan into the rest of the world!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    I'll trust the WHO before I trust our brain dead excuse for a President, My Governor (Michigan) as well.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    The WHO screwed the pooch when they needed to be forthcoming and objective. Unfortunately they were neither. The fundamental issue are the authoritarian former communist states that can influence unbiased science. The western world "won the cold war" but China and Russia still have the same old Soviet mentality. Did we win or did we settle for a tactical victory without regime change for the strategic betterment of the world?
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    And yet the USA is BY FAR the largest contributor to the WHO. Almost as much as the 2nd, 3rd and 4th combined.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    a modern free western world can not co-exist with a stalin/chairman mao 1950 communist mindset govt to destory the western democratic countries......... china still has giant pictures of Chairman Mao Tse Tung in the red square
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The entire UN, and all its little agencies, have proven to be fucking useless. The US should not be wasting one cent on supporting any of it, and should start charging corporate taxes on the UN HQ in NYC until they move out.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Fuck the WHO. Anything related to the UN, and amnything involving the Chinese rats. needs to be something we step away from and never fund.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    In the wise words of Townsend, straight from Daultrey's mouth, "We won't get fooled again"
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ that was my thought, but we most likely will be fooled again jes sayin!
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    we got fooled for 30 years........... exported all our jobs and technology to china
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    We'll get fooled again as soon as another democrat party candidate is elected to the white house. A vote for blue, is a vote for WHO.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "We Can't Trust The WHO"

Or the WHAT. Or the WHERE. The WHEN is a little shady, and especially the WHY. But I don't worry about that, because I can just find my truth on the Internet if I search enough. It's great because the Net works that way for everybody.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Anyone who allows themselves to be fooled a second time is the fool.

If you're sick, stay home. If you don't want to get sick, stay home.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    wall,
    You say, "... because I can just find my truth on the Internet if I search enough."
    Therein lies the problem. Your statement, in my opinion, is 100% correct. BUT, few, very few, do their due diligence to find the truth. I am sort of discounting your "my truth" since find what one wishes to fine is usually quite simple. Finding THE truth is the difficult part.
    Once one finds reliable online sources, the truth is quite a bit easier to find.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion