tuscl

Las Vegas Crazy Horse Too!

AHHH..... The Horse, as we all so affectionately refer to it as if it were our home (away from home). The Crazy Horse Too is my all time favorite club in the world as an entertainer, and as a guest. I have much to say about the horse, but I will keep this review a little short to inform everyone about what is happening here. As of 6/30/07 at 9pm our temporary liquor license expired. BUT, we WILL be back on track ASAP. We may have our alcohol back as soon as Monday. If not there will be another decision on the 11th depending on that decision we may be closed until August 1st. If this is the case we will be remodeling during this time. By the way I would also like to say that our new management are a great bunch, I mean wow, way above and beyond my expectations. I have no doubt that as soon as our liquor license issue is settled that our new management team is really going to make this club better than ever before. To all of our guests, please be patient as we work out the kinks and delays. All of us at the horse look forward to getting these matters settled and getting back to what we all do best ~ and you know what it is that we do best!!!! Much thanks to all our loyal guests, hope to see you soon.

2 comments

• trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Used to love The Horse. However my last visit during Superbowl weekend last February was very disappointing. You could always count on the quality and quantity of entertainers but since all the troubles with ownership, management etc it seems to be hit or miss. I hope you get through all the hassles and get back to what The Horse was. The best club in Vegas.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    cmb17xgb - Good luck to all of you! Hope things go smooth for the club, entertainers, and management.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion