Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stars On Profile

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

founder, what is the deal with the star and the number when you look at someone's profile? A new feature I presume.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Seems to be people or clubs you follow, just not sure why you would want to follow another pl on here unless it is to troll them.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Follow(er) count.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't follow anything and I have a 66 next to the star

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

66 people must be following you Papi, that's a lot of stalkers.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

It's changing back to favorites

Gonna be on reviews and photos soon

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What are favorites?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement