tuscl

Just received an invitation to a Zoom Strip Club

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Have any of you guys come across this and out of curiosity how would you tip the girls, I doubt I’ll actually participate but it is a new idea.

14 comments

• Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I assume it’s premised on using PayPal or a similar method of payment. As far as amounts to tip, that’s hard to say but I guess I’d look at it similarly to stage tipping if I were to feel like watching.

I’ve not heard of a zoom strip club but it doesn’t surprise me under the current circumstances and I certainly hope it works out well for anyone who wants to try it.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    It isn’t something that appeals to me I just got the invite from out of the blue.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I just view anything with no contact as a scam.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I won't pay for laps in a one way contact club so why would I even consider this.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    An out of the blue invite would not appeal to me either and I’d be suspicious of the financial expectations. I might view it differently if it wasn’t a random zoom experience.

The other thought is that, theoretically, compared to cam sites or only fans, maybe the middle man/women could be cut out. But then what?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Who knows there’s a zillion scams out there, I’ve always found the best way to avoid them is the realization that if it doesn’t make sense in a two minute explanation it’s likely a scam.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    The other thing is that when I’ve done a zoom meeting, everyone invited to the meeting shows up on cam. That makes it more of a no-go for me the more I think of it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Be interesting if it was local with local dancers. Otherwise....nah
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Doing things on-line is unnatural to me anyway. I feel wierd betting horses on line instead of at the window; of betting sports on line, insteadd of calling my bookie; and even though 90% of the players are in my poker league, playing them on-line just feels totally fucked up as well. I found out I hate using Venmo whether paying or receiving.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    It is better to receive!
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    There's enough guys into camming to make it a lucrative enough business for women. So this zoom strip club idea might appeal to those same guys. Might.

Me, I see it just another version of cam sites. Once again, no thanks.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    How was it?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I didn’t participate not interested
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Onlyfans (or fans only), Cam Sites, Virtual Strip Clubs, Zoom Strip Clubs etc are the alternatives for strippers to seperate PLs from their money during the Corona Virus quarantine.

Today a dancer posted her Onlyfans account on the TUSCL discussion board.

I respect the hustle but it seems the majority of active participants on TUSCL prefer the real thing to the virtual mongering world and would prefer OTC or wait a few more weeks until the clubs open up to spend their stimulus check.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion