tuscl

Fat Girl in a Sundress

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Ok enough of this Covid. We gotta open some shit up. This lockdown had me thinking dirty thoughts and sporting a semi about a fattie in a summer dress that I wouldnt have otherwise glanced at a few months ago.

14 comments

•
    4 years ago
    So this Covid must be a conspiracy by fat chicks in sun dresses to get the attention they believe they deserve?
  • ATACdawg
    •
    4 years ago
    Fat girls need love, too. Just sayin'.....
  • DeclineToState
    •
    4 years ago
    ^Ya, just not from me
  • Cashman1234
    •
    4 years ago
    It’s all good in my view. A sundress can be sexy on almost all women. A thick girl without panties - in a sundress offers easy access - and I won’t turn it down.
  • NJBalla
    •
    4 years ago
    A lot of women have gotten a bit thick during the quarantine. Maybe you were having flashbacks of trip to the grocery store?
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    Eh all I saw was some jiggly tits and some thigh and I thought I wouldn’t mind slipping in that for a minute. Normally I wouldn’t have given that one a second glance, the quarantine is taking effect...
  • shadowcat
    •
    4 years ago
    Pregnant girl in a sun dress. At least you know she fucks!
  • goosman
    •
    4 years ago
    When i'm out grocery shopping, everything is looking good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    Yeah - the few-times I've gone to the stores, I've found myself eye-fucking almost anything with a XX-chromosome
  • misterorange
    •
    4 years ago
    All the women wearing masks has added a new twist to ogling babes in public places.
  • JamesSD
    •
    4 years ago
    I'm realizing that because I'm seeing less women I'm checking the ones I do see out more (runners, weekly store run) and rating the ones I see higher than I might otherwise.
  • Huntsman
    •
    4 years ago
    A couple of neighbor ladies are 6ish milfs in normal times. Nowadays when they go for their evening run, they are 8s. To me, the fact that they keep their bodies lean is a big part of that. Time will tell if the heavy gal in a sundress starts looking good but ,for now, I’m not at that point.
  • Roadworrier
    •
    4 years ago
    Just not seeing many women at all other than moms and make-up-less worker drones in their QVC loungewear. A few heavy joggers who look like they’ve just started to jog. The nicest looking women are generally those out walking their dogs in the nice neighborhoods.
  • JamesSD
    •
    4 years ago
    I live in a suburban area. With all the colleges closed all the college girls are back at home and go running daily
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion