So they just wanted to bang in private? ... seems legit
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @ES You are the bright side 😎
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I can't relate to their non exhibitionist tendencies... but I'm so happy for 'em! 🐼❀🐼
  • Eve
    β€’
    4 years ago
    How to have safe sex amidst a pandemic: Be a panda.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Awww, thanks @25! I try to stay sunny...πŸ”† Right now though, I'm totally jealous of those bears! Lol
  • FishHawk
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Good to see you, EndlessSummer.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^ Adapting to this new, uncertain world has been challenging to say the least... I guess I'm slowly starting to get back to some of the less essential parts of life...😊 Glad to see all my faves still here!!
  • gobstopper007
    β€’
    4 years ago
    So the pandas in the zoo are getting more than me. Thanks for making me feel even worse Summer 😭😭. Kidding of course. Glad this thing is working out okay for someone (something??). Maybe this whole virus was planned by the zoo animals so they could get laid in peace.
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Lucky pandas!!!
  • Longball300
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Nothing like a little bit of Panda humpin to brighten our day............ that and checking out Endless' photo section. Knockout; thank you beautiful.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @gobstopper I feel your pain, my friend! But, fear not...I have to believe debauchery will reign supreme on the other side of this! And how sweet that'll be... delayed gratification can sometimes be the sweetest!! Hmmm...... can those of us forced to abstain consider ourselves born-again virgins when this pandemic subsides? πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜ @Longball What better way to celebrate hump day than the end of a 10 year dry spell, right? πŸ˜‹ And, know that I consider it high praise for you to compliment my photos when the gifs and pics you display are impossible for us mere mortals to compete with! πŸ”†
  • gobstopper007
    β€’
    4 years ago
    >>> Hmmm...... can those of us forced to abstain consider ourselves born-again virgins when this pandemic subsides? πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜ Heck no!!!! Took me too damn long to lose it the first time!!!!!
  • whodey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    "Hmmm...... can those of us forced to abstain consider ourselves born-again virgins when this pandemic subsides? πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜" If so I would love the chance to lose my virginity to you. You're so much more beautiful than the girl I lost it to last time.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @EndlessSummer They even show pics, so it did happen. All they needed was privacy in a safe, clean comfortable environment, good for them.
  • gobstopper007
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I could use some stripper debauchery
  • Longball300
    β€’
    4 years ago
    We all could use a little fun and games right now. I've been reading back thru mine and others reviews of my favorite clubs..... sigh.... and look forward until we can get back to it. @Endless; Thanks, I do what I can to keep us entertained. Will have to start digging a little deeper in my libraries to find some interesting content.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion