tuscl

Quarantine Gentlemen's Club (virtual strip club)

Friday, April 3, 2020 11:22 PM
New virtual strip club Facebook group and we need males to join who want to tip us or have private sessions online. This is Facebook though, so some real names of dancers are in it. Please do not stalk, but feel free to join if you want to participate. [view link] Also for dancers to join. There is a separate club dressing room group for us to communicate issues with "customers" to the admins. Also, dancers, I'll add you to the private dancer Facebook groups as well, but you would need to private message me to get in because I would need to vouch for you to the admins.

13 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Group description: "Ok this is gonna be a place where the girl can give out their Venmo’s and cash apps and everyone be respectful and have a good time a good way to support your favorite dancer and interact together during this pandemic. Clients! Be respectful. Tip the ladies, don't expect to get anything special for free. We will be doing virtual shots and drinks together. If there are any requests let's us know. Examples: "stage dancing", music requests (per the dancer willing), and particular dancer (part of the group or not, one of us knows them and can get them here) LETS PARTY AND SEE SOME TITTIES!!!"
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    I'd join you. But my face book account was hacked. So I got rid of it
  • K
    4 years ago
    Will our real names also be out there for all to see?
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    K if you use your personal facebook account it will be. I have a separate hobby facebook account that I use for anything like this.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    I got kicked out because they let my abusive ex in and I bitched about it. He messaged the admin, so she removed both of us from the group. 🙄
  • georgebailey
    4 years ago
    Ready set..... drama! (I'm teasing, ww)
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I all but ditched facebook a while ago. I unfriended everyone, unliked everything, unfollowed everywhere. I just have the account to oversee my company facebook pages, save the photos that I hadn't uploaded elsewhere, and skim community boards during hurricanes, pandemics, and whatever else. Facebook is a toxic digital environment and I would like to be rid of it completely, but that just does not seem possible in this day and age.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Ooh fun. And yeaaaah this is why I don’t “work as a team” or anything with other dancers. I’ll (try to) spread positivity. Compliment others. Walk up to one and say if I genuinely think a customer will spend money on them. Let someone use a tampon or baby wipe. But otherwise leave me tf alone.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Sucks that happened waffle. Hope the regular camming stuff is working well for you.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    I didn't get around to it. Mother nature hit, so I had to postpone my photoshoots. Then both photographers canceled on me when I was good to go because I was transparent with them about somebody in my building becoming infected. So I buckle down to finish my resume that I started in mid February, submitted it to a few essential businesses, and then had three interviews. I was offered all three positions, but settled on a full-time temporary position that will last about three months. when I was in college, I used to work at a grocery store and it is not my thing. The job I accepted will keep me moving and on my feet constantly and I got to choose my own days to work. I'll be doing Sunday through Wednesday nights. I also picked up a part-time gig. If I were to start camming or put together an Only Fans now, I don't think I would be as successful as I would have the week of March 8th (when I had originally posted about that). As for getting kicked out of that group, I don't mind because my fake Facebook account is still in it. I just can't post photos because it would compromise the identity of that count given my ex has friends in that group still. I'm just happy he's unable to prey on other girls and do to someone else what he did to me.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    *that account My ex boyfriend is a narcissist so I know he stalks my real Facebook account. I had to create a fake Facebook account for trusted friends. I post there when I need advice or if I want to get personal about anyting. My main Facebook account now is mostly memes because I'm suspicious of most people on there and fearful they'll screenshot things and send it to my ex-boyfriend (it already happened once last Fall).
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    I joined the group a few days ago. It is stupid. Thank you for reading.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Interesting!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion