tuscl

Best Clubs In North Carolina?

Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:29 PM
There is a good chance that I am moving to the research triangle area in North Carolina and wanted to get a little input as to what are the best clubs in the area. Best value, best extras, best atmosphere. Let me know.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Tom: The best club in the area is in Columbia SC. Ask magicrat. Click on my name and read my reviews and then read the other reviews for the club. WE are planning a TUSCL meeting there for OCT 26(see my topic). Newbies welcomed.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I once lived in the area but never thought about visiting a strip club back then. I probably would read the club reviews for Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas. I remember several years I once thought about visiting the Dollhouse if that was the correct name. I think Pure Gold had some very nice looking dancers and I thought they had a branch up near Cary. I'm not sure. I did meet a dancer but that was at a frat party I went to.
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    Feel free to email me if you don't want to post specifics. My email is on my member page.
  • expatriate
    17 years ago
    Tom: The Triangle is a wonderful place for everything EXCEPT strip club availability. I moved here four years ago and seldom visit the clubs in the triangle. The Mens Club, formerly Thee Doll House, is by far the most elegant club here with the most beautiful women. Two other clubs, Pure Gold and Crazy Horse, are tied for second place. My problem with any of those is that the $30 that they want for a lap dance is not in my budget. Teasers in Durham is not too bad and has dances for $25. If $30 is in your budget, I'd stick with The Mens Club. It's overpriced but it's by far the most upscale. I'm married and don't get out too often, but when I do I drive to Fayetteville, about an hour away, or to Charlotte, about 2.5 hours. Good Luck, Expatriate
  • expatriate
    17 years ago
    Tom: After rereading my last post I realize I sound like a total cheapscate. My goal in life is not to get a lap dance for 50 cents. I buy drinks for dancers and tip the waitress, but I am also trying to get some value for my hard earned dollar. For me, $30 for a 3 minute dance is out of line. Sorry for the rant, I'll quit explaining myself now.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    CT - I agree with shadowcat if you don't mind driving a bit south to Columbia. Other than that, I've been to a few Greenville, SC clubs, and some are ok. Good luck.
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    ANything worthwile in Winston-Salem?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Expat, what do you recommend in Fayetteville? And I don't consider complaining about $30 dances to be a rant, I totally agree with you.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    You don't have to explain $30 dances to me. I have been refusing to get two lap dances for $40 for years. I've made 2 exceptions in the last 7 or 8 years. I usually only pay in the range of 2 for 20 or 2 for 25 or 2 for 30. That's an average price of 10 to 15 dollars per dance. I tend to get multiple dances from multiple dancers and I think if I end up spending $60 up to $100 on a single dancer, she'll be happy. However I don't bother with any dances if the dancer charges high prices to start with. And some dancers wonder why some dancers don't charge that much. By the time the high priced dancer is done talking someone into maybe getting one dance after getting turned down by a few others, the dancer charging less has already made a bunch of money. And if she's nice and tells the customer when a song set is over with and asks if he would like two more at the same price, she may just have a regular on her hands which is almost like getting automatic dances if he wants some. Sorry for the rant, I guess I'm talking alot now.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I really don't know anything about the strip clubs in the Triangle area. I saw hot girls everywhere I went back then. If I wanted to see girls in bikinis, I just had to look out the window in the summertime. I remember a few times when I moved off campus, one girl decided to lay out right under my patio window. She said she hoped I didn't mind since the sun was better next to my window. I didn't.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    I live in NC and have not found one decent club in the state. Charlotte has too many "gentlemen's clubs" and too many air dances. Same goes for Raleigh, and the Triad. Fayetteville is a little better because of the military. I agree, if you can head to Greenville or Columbia.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Some of the dancers in Fayetteville used to be a bit hands on above the waist if the bouncers weren't watching. That was years ago and the dancers knew me. If you just like watching very pretty girls even though the dances are nothing but air, I enjoyed Pure Gold in the Southern Pines area (many years ago). I imagine the sister club has very pretty girls as well. It's been my experience the clubs that are only air dances and have auditions for workers have some very pretty dancers. I believe the club in Southern Pines had only table dances available. I would enjoy sitting in the back and letting all the out of town folks enjoy a closer view while I watched several girls at once. One girl I thought was a perfect 10.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Greenville and Columbia, local clubs for me. Well Columbia takes an extra 20 minutes to get to beyond what Greenville takes. The one or two things that seem to be lacking here is a really good nude club with a lot of good looking girls (Derriere's in Myrtle Beach used to have a lot a few years ago) and a club with a lot of 9's and 10's working there. I imagine things are very busy at the beach right now. I told myself I wasn't ever going to go back again during 4th of July week. Way too crowded everywhere. I think I know someone who just went to the beach. I'll ask.
  • expatriate
    17 years ago
    Being a military town, Fayetteville has a lot of neighborhood-bar-with-strippers kind of places. I've been to four of them on Bragg Blvd. Sparky's has the most VIP privacy and best chance of ultra high mileage, but the fewest hot dancers. Mickeys, Sharky's, and Secrets, in that order, are successive steps up in dancer looks and steps down in mileage. For me, Mickey's has a nice balance, plenty of two way contact from fairly hot women. My favorite bar in NC is Leather and Lace in Gastonia, but it is 3 hours away. Add another hour and I could be at Shadowcat's favorite haunt. I will make that trip one of these days.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    expatriate: If Leather and Lace is the best NC has to offer. You would be better off to save up and go further south. One of my favorite dancers is back at PP after an 18 month absence. She used to live in Rock Hill SC but now lives a bit further north. She tried working at both L&L and had nothing good to say about them. Yes your are right. It is another hours drive but worth it. I drive it once a month from the Atlanta area. It is 240 miles from my house to the parking lot. Best time 3:15. Avg. 3:30. Worst about 4:30 due to bad wx. Remember OCT 26th. That is the day that FONDL is going to get raped by some of my favorite dancers.
  • elemental23
    17 years ago
    Shadow, I think I know of who you speak. Saw her at Platinum last week. If she has ever worked at any of the clubs in charlotte I may know her. I know you don't post names on here but if you want to email me that is fine. If not, I may run into you at platinum on your next visit and you can point her my way. Clubs in Clt are to hit and miss, never been disappointed driving the 1.5 hrs to Cola
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    elemental23. Sorry I don't know you well enough to share that information. I will tell you that she has an 11 year old son and a baby daughter just coming up on 2 years. She has remarried and has changed her stage name. Told me that her regular work days will be Mon Thur and Sat. Usually comes in around 6:00 P.M.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion