Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Two fine Korean beauty's shaking it - WAVEYA

Lone_Wolf
Lone_WolfVIP226258

Arizona

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm missing the clubs

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I'll take the dark haired one 👅

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I'll take them both.

W
wallanon
•

I watched the whole thing and can't say I'd pick one over the other. The gal in fuschia went a little left shark at the end but that was pretty impressive.

Profile picture for FLOrange
FLOrange
•

Sign me up for the black haired one

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Dark hair for me also. The other would never be a favorite. First heard of Waveya back when that stupid song gangnam style was around. Waveya dances to it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dang! both please!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

now watched the second video. i like!

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

They have almost 4M subscribers on yt

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement