Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

After sex, what’s the most awkward thing you could say to kill the moment?

Eve
Eve65643

Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

"Do you have time to complete a quick satisfaction survey?"

Give me your best mood killers.

Replies (39)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

How’s mom doing ?

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Ouch, those sores really hurt!

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

I realize that I was by myself

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Him> how much did I drink Her> is that it/are you finished already

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Gal: you can put it in me now Guy: I already did

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

and the doctor said herpes, if left untreated, could cause impotence......

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Hi, Dave.

Still catching our breath, looked over to see our wide eyed 2 year old toddler.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Smelled better than I expected.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

From her: "yeah, that was okay." "I hear doggie style increases my chances of having a boy." "that's weird. I have an Aunt Bronywn that lives in Poughkeepsie as well." From him: "Would you mind waiting outside for your Uber?"

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Your breath smells like semen.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

My dick is bigger than yours. 😈

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Q) What sexual position makes the ugliest babies ? A) Ask your mom !

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Where's my change?

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Can you pop that zit while your back there?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Whoops condom broke

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

John [aka waifu fan club member] : wtf..............youuuuuuuu're.......real..........real human, not a sexbot......

Call 911........I'm dying...........touched............real human flesh...............panic attack............[unintelligible]

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Hands down it has to be this from the movie liar liar

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

This morning my COVID-19 test result was positive.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

For a fat girl you don't sweat much!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

"oh damnit, my herpes blisters just reopened "

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Do you rememer where I put the shovel and the lyme?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Is there any Listerine or mouthwash in your medicine cabinet?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Would you like to join my organization?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy_
san_jose_guy_
•
Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Did you gain weight? Soo....what's your name again? We won't be doing THAT again!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Her - "let me know when you're in"

Me - "I am in"

Talk about a performance-killer

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

Would you like to join my organization?

Please, inhale deeply from this cloth rag [soaked with chloroform]

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

"... I forgot to take my pill today."

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Damn baby, that was some great pussy. It was much tighter than I was expecting.

Profile picture for SteveSutton
SteveSutton
•

Damn, there are some real gems in this list that made me laugh. Well done.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

What’s that smell?

Profile picture for bkkruined
bkkruined
•

Have fun taking care of my baby.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

“Can you please drive me to CVS? I need to get the Plan B (One-Step Emergency) Contraceptive Tablet”

After the second time we had sex me and my ATF stop using condoms, because we were engaged (she would refer time as her fiancé)

:)

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

My doctor is going to be pissed when I tell him about this. He told me not to have any sexual contact under any circumstances until he get's the test results back to see if this is contagious. I should probably give you his card so you can make an appointment if you start to experience any symptoms.

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Are you Covid-19 negative?

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I usually say - “That was a nice change from masturbation.”

But to really kill it “I should have saved my money, and jerked off instead. It would have been much more enjoyable.”

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Now clean up this room before mom gets home!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Next time, close the door to the confessional!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Do I still get my merit badge?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement