tuscl

Nashville clubs don’t suck. They aren’t lame. They just knew all along

The 6 foot rule was just for our protection. They had the foresight to see this pandemic coming. I thank them for it. I take umbrage to all the name calling at Nashville strip clubs. While your stuck at home like a caged animal, I’ll be THOROUGHLY enjoying air dances at Crazy horse. Safely and securely.

8 comments

• whodey
    5 years ago
    I don't think I have ever THOROUGHLY enjoyed an air dance in my life. Is a strip club with a 6 foot rule better than no strip club? Yes, but only slightly and only if there are no other choices near by.
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    if the girl are willing to OTC in nashville then that is your best option there. if not then it would be time to look for other clubs in other cities.
    lots of nashville girls would head to memphis and give lappers there when memphis used to be happening.
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    curious: how is the lap action in knoxville?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    If I were stuck in Nashville for any reason don't know if I'd be bragging about it. lol. Didn't Atlanta have a 6 foot rule for a while? I think Birmingham did, too, but oddly enough on the main floor and stage dancers could (and did) touch customers. It's enough to just make a customer shrug and go home, preferably with an OTC hookup waiting. Mileage will find a way, right?

There was a club (was it in Denver, they all run together now) where dancers had to keep both feet on a little table in the private dance area. Denver doesn't sound right because clearly they have no distance rule, but whatever. In an act of trust like a friggin' movie she straightens her body and falls toward me. I catch her. It wasn't 6 feet away, more like four. But she had the distance down perfectly, ending up face down on my lap with two feet on the table. Braced herself with her forearms and toes. The bouncer did walk around, took a look, and walked away shaking his head. Viva la strippers.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Wait are clubs in nashville open and operating right now???
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I thought all clubs everywhere were shut down
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No they’re just closed I’m just fuckin around being a jackass
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Muddy, no one does it better than you.😃👍
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion