Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Self Isolation Solutions - What do you recommend?

ThreeDollarBill

Addictions are my hobby

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've got a few clubs I regular but now I'm stuck in north Philly with nothing to do and feeling a bit lonely.

What solutions have you come up with? OTC? Favs with whom you have their digits? CamGirls? Escorts? Massage Parlors?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Right now it's a tub of hand lotion, a tube sock, and some fond memories. But in the weeks leading up to this, I stopped going to the SC altogether and just hunkered down with my SB (If I had an ATF I would have OTCed with her). That'll be my strategy when I want to stick my head up again, it'll be with my SB, then I'll start heading back to SCs soon

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

Use this “isolation” time because of the Virus to be healthier;

  1. develop, become addicted to a daily exercise program that you will enjoy.

  2. eat healthy, a well balanced diet will keep your body and mind strong and health.

  3. Become addicted to a good night’s sleep. A better sleep means a better you.

Prepare yourself for the good times after the Virus.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement