tuscl

Paying her cash for a hotel room OTC question.

Since most of you were so valuable with your wisdom and advice from my first thread, I figured you guys could shed some insight/tips on this particular OTC meet up for round 2.

Set up a date with her early this week because I wanted to catch her before she left town with all the craziness going on. We set up a date for Saturday and all is good. She texts me today and asks if another location (about a town away) is okay. I have no objection towards that, so I said yeah no issue. Since I didn't know the area, I asked her if she had a hotel preference and she replies back with, "THEHOTELNAME is $140 right now". Again, no problems.

She then texts me: "I wanted to see if I could go early to the room, I'm meeting a friend for a run right before. I think it would be more convenient if I book it so I can shower before you get there, I don't want to shower at my friends house because I don't want close contact with whats going on (except with you)". I said sure, I'll just pay you the hotel in cash. I confirmed the hotel is that price as well.

Is this normal at all? I mean we can just toss what she says out the window. My theory is she booked a hotel room for herself for her OTC meet ups so she was able to do as she pleased (shower, etc) while pocketing the hotel room cost, definitely making it a net positive. She needs to shower right after she fucks Mr. boomer and their OTC appointment and be clean for me as well, so I understand.

Now how to stay safe with this transaction? I plan on making her meet in the hotel lobby, and as we are entering the hotel room just be very aware of my surroundings, like checking the bathroom, patio, etc. Anything else that would be a must? Some worries: 1.) I don't get to scope out the room before hand 2.) hotel name NOT in my name which could be a problem if an issue were to arise, like kicking me out of a hotel room earlier that I technically payed for. Now she hasn't given me an inclination not to trust her as our first OTC meet up was $300 with 9 hours with her, but trust doesn't matter when it comes to this. Thanks guys!

17 comments

• loper
    5 years ago
    Just tell her no. Too many red flags. If she's not honest with you about this, you never know how much you could end up being taken for.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @elitecorey;

You wrote:

"first OTC meet up was $300 with 9 hours with her"

PICS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Seriously, you keep overthinking and second guessing.

You said you had a good first OTC, so try to keep the good times going.

You said you both laughed and had a good time.

Most strippers have "issues" and are "damaged goods", you have to be aware of it, but at the same time just enjoy the wild rides.

In business transactions people try to get as much as possible out of the deal. Some cheat some don't.

I don't see any problem with her requests, but if your gut feeling is that she is trying to do a quickie with you this time, just text her a playful message like "this time I am going to last more, last time I was tired, I hope you are ready."

Most Tuscl experienced members have learned to play like the gambler:

Know when to hold them,
    Know when to fold them
    Know when to walk away
    Know when to run...

Again be relax and playful/funny/fun and just be aware and listen to your Spidey Sense.

Behave like you expect a similar OTC experience or even better OTC experience, because you both have chemistry and she will be relaxed and will feel safe.

Just remember to bring her a sexy outfit for her to model it for you and TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS!

Sex facilitates bonding and feelings of intimacy with your stripper. This kind of connectedness does more than make you feel warm and fuzzy, it actually reduces anxiety and boosts your overall health.

Strippers, of course, have a variety of different lifestyles, situations, and preferences when it comes to sex.

And they all are women who can experience the health benefits of sex, no matter their situation.

Again stop overthinking, relax BE A MAN and enjoy the learning experience.

And again TAKE PICTURES! OR DIDN'T HAPPEN!
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "Since most of you were so valuable with your wisdom and advice from my first thread, I figured you guys could shed some insight/tips on this particular OTC meet up for round 2."

What first thread? Who was "elitecorey" before he declared himself "elite" to post noob questions and demand to be trolled?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @wallanon

“elitecorey” was “elitecorey123”

This is the discussion he had before:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7124…

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    Did "elitecorey123" forget to reset a password? How do you folks have time to track all these random aliases?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @wallanon

I don’t know, if “elitecorey123” forgot his password, he said he is 24 years old, so you can imagine, give him a break...

I just looked at my recent comments, because I remembered his old post/discussion.
  • elitecorey
    5 years ago
    @CJkent - alright good post once again. But like you said, I'm left with a quote that is beneficial to a situation like this. "If there is doubt, there is no doubt" . I need to go by my gut, and sadly I'm not too conformable with this situation based on her terms. I forgot to mention about the location, it is a HIGH gang and crime area with an odd proportion of crime rate per capita. Not to mention the hotel in her name - she will be able to preplan anything if she wanted ill intentions, allows room cards to be made, etc etc. I'm going to message her my terms (and I will definitely compensate for them, but imo they are fair to keep both her and I safe). I appreciate your posts/stories so thanks again, going to follow the gut though on this one, I will post some pictures if this goes through though.

Didn't even realize I created another account. I use very high level security passwords that are auto-generated by google chrome, so if an account is irrelevant towards me I usually just make a new one especially if I'm unable to remember the password or the google passwords doesn't save. But yes, the original thread is found on that account.
  • elitecorey
    5 years ago
    Lol

My text to her: "Hey NAME, so after thinking about it, I actually don't feel too comfortable with that situation for a couple of reasons. I'd rather compensate you for your time if there was an inconvenience. If there is a way to make this work where it doesn't involve AREA or a hotel that is in your name - please let me know :)"

her text back: "Ah...okay! I only extended my stay for you! Why does it matter if the hotel is in my name or AREA! just curious???"

Is she okay? I feel like not even texting her back, do I really have to let a prostitute know that my safety is equally important? Or that the statistics of me being involved in that town opens me up to danger, car theft, with a lot of gang activity? Well CJKENT, I enjoyed your story of an OTC experience that lasted 2 years but looks like mine was short lived. Oh well
  • K
    5 years ago
    I suspect a troll. You forgot you created an account but you remembered you posted or are you saying creating a new account was easier than resetting your PW? Why are our trolls unable to keep the story straight?

For any non troll newbies,

whenever you feel like something isn't right or may be unsafe call it off. Do you owe her an explanation? no, you cancel on other service providers without explaining yourself.

explaining may help for future visits. You can say something as vague as "something doesn't feel right and I'm being overly cautious". " I checked the google reviews and that hotel is a shit hole, or too many reports of crimes or police activity"

it may end things with her but better that than getting mugged or arrested.

Tell her that she needs your approval if she expects you to pay. you will take care of everything but you control your money and how it is spent. this is important or you will find the mini bar empty and a huge room service bill. Maybe even a spa visit if you stay at a nicer hotel for a day or two.

I almost always arrive first. This provides the opportunity to be sure the room is clean and everything is working. It really sucks to find the drain in the hot tub won't close or the AC doesn't work. I unpack anything needed. Remembering the condoms are in the car can kill the mood if you have to stuff your hard on into your underwear, get dressed, wait for an elevator...

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @elitecorey

“You teach people how to treat you”

Text her that:

“The area is in a Bad Neighborhood and the hotel has Bad reputation and you being registered in a bad hotel room could cause inconveniences for you and can really ruin our experience...”

After her response just explain:

“I prefer to be in an nice hotel room that I get, and go in and make sure everything is clean and in proper working condition before I invite you to come and we just can enjoy our time there. Sorry if I am a control freak and a clean freak.”

Always organize your OTC, so you are the MAN in the relationship, you lead, you provide, you protect, but as the same time you are relax, confident, fun.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    K: "For any non troll newbies,"

I agree with everything K says. If we suspend disbelief on this story:

- If anything feels the slightest bit weird, call it off. Or tell her you're not willing to go with her plan, and let her know what yours is
    - Take control, tell her what the plan is, arrive first (if you're meeting at the hotel). Or better yet, meet for drinks & dinner beforehand, and don't even book the hotel until she's there at the table, so you know she'll show.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    First, don't be such a pussy. It's highly unlikely that any girl is going to set someone up using a room in her own name. You also already had a good encounter with her.

Second, with all the hotel vacancies right now, who the hell is paying $140 for a single night almost anywhere. This part of the story didn't make much sense.
  • bkkruined
    5 years ago
    Hotels in bad neighborhoods don't go for $140. Even in the best of times.

Last year I visited Memphis, El Paso, Las Vegas, Detroit, and a bunch of other cities. All my hotels were 100-150, the worst was in Downtown Memphis, but it was a downtown tower with security.

If she books the room, you just get the number and go to the door. How freaking hard is that? have you ever been in a hotel before? Some might need a key card for the elevator or to come get in after midnight. Most don't, she'll know if when she checks in and then you'll just have to meet her in the lobby.

Someone's credit card is going to be on file, and they'll have to show ID. Sure, there are some hotels you can pay cash, they are definitely in shit neighborhoods, they damned sure aren't $140 a night. More like $20 an hour.

Personally, I'd love it if SHE paid the room and I paid her back. Yes, I do have a shitload of hotel points and can get a free room with 2 major chains. But, if she's booking the room, she's out $140 if she no shows, automatically, immediately, no arguing. And, if she lights up a cigarette, a joint, throws a bipolar shit fit and starts throwing things, whatever... I don't pay damages!!!

I can grab my clothes and bail, get dressed in the elevator.

It's a nice hotel. She wants to kick back, spend the night, a little staycation for herself. OR she's suddenly transient for a night and needs the room. You're bankrolling it and for that you get to fuck her. Do it twice, make sure you enjoy it.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Sounds like she's fucking another dude in the room and trying to get you both to pay for it
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Might want to call and verify that hotel price again. Right now, nicer hotels in decent neighborhoods are going for cheap. $140 right now in a shitty neighborhood? Sounds like about an $80 tip to her if you reimburse her in cash. And that doesn’t count her payment from the other guys she fucks in that room.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "And, if she lights up a cigarette, a joint, throws a bipolar shit fit and starts throwing things, whatever... I don't pay damages!!!...I can grab my clothes and bail, get dressed in the elevator."

What could possibly go wrong with that plan?

4 years ago
    I think you're fine.
    Yeah, it's a risk. Theres always risk in this.

If she passed your first meet.... risk is pretty low with 2and meet.

One SB that flew to meet me in a few different cities would commonly arrive before me. I would just call the hotel and let them know she'd be checking in first. Hilton is the easiest for this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion