tuscl

“President Trump can make women orgasm just by liking their tweets,”

joker44
In the wind
"Sometimes when Jared & Ivanka are having sex they both pretend the other is Donald Trump"

https://youtu.be/sLv-GmNV70E

Excerpts from Bill Maher parody video celebrating Mike Pence as "Ass-Kisser of the Week'

7 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Even conservative commentators, like David Brooks of the PBS News Hour are really sticking it to him now.

SJG
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    FLF - funny. Seriously, the resident spell-checker in your brain is malfunctioning :)
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I doubt that Ivanka needs to "pretend" she's with her dad.
    And they're right about Pence. He must have worn out multiple pairs of knee pads servicing Trump at that press conference for his leadership and great response to the crisis -- and by great response he probably wasn't referring to little hands, little dicks's claim a week ago that it's just a hoax and nothing more than the common flu.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ivanka and her dad made some really curious pictures a decade or so back.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^And you know there's videos out there, too, somewhere. Just like the golden shower videos with Russian prostitutes that Putin has on him.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    TheJoker is a Poker, who got poked in the rear.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Say hey, Jimmy
    This is lame even for sixth grade.

Is it true? I heard a story about a young women who told a local newspaper reporter that YOU inspired her vocational choice after she had spent a school year sitting beside you in sixth grade. Said you called her the pig-tailed girl because you could never remember her name. Said you told the lamest jokes and the rest of the class made fun of you.

She came to feel sorry for you and decided to dedicate her life to helping special needs children, especially those with social or emotional deficits. You did GOOD, Jimmy. You inspired another person to help others like you.

I've spent enough time with TUSCL sock puppets and senile old men. Time for me to move on to other more challenging and entertaining pursuits.

Stay cool and try to stay as lucid as you can at your age.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion