tuscl

FRUSTRATION!!!!.... dead batteries

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 5:49 PM
OMG so ultimate source of pissed off right now... horny as fuck and my godda... viberate batteries are dead!!! This is some serious BS!!!!

28 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Do you have one of those wireless vibrators, so someone else could be pushing the button to control it, and so it could even be hooked up to your computer for web camming, so the guy watching remotely could be pushing the button? SJG
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    have you seen the ones that are bluetooth. like i fuck myself with a vibe and you have the pocket pussy and it moves according to how i fuck myself. those things look legit!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    And then to fix it up so it works over the Internet, with Camming! And you could have rechargeable batteries and an inductive couple charger. So just put it in its holder, and the batteries get charged without taking them out. And with lithium ion batteries, you would have lots of vibration duration too. I think that stuff would also be good for those old style strip clubs where the girl is behind glass. I have not seen a wireless or Internet pocket pussy. But I get the idea. Long distance that is the best which could be one. SJG
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    id settle for some decent batteries lol here i am with fingers that look like ive been washing dishes for 6 hours straight :(
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    PD you sound so much like a girl with normal sexual desires. I’m not buying it!
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    if only someone would come fuck my tight little pink pussy....
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    If you just had the wireless vibe and the computer hook up, and good batteries, and a way to take credit cards, you would offer Internet camming and let guys vibrate you by pushing their mouse buttons, or their computer's function keys. You could sell mail order the Internet run pocket pussies, for those who want to take that next step. :) :) :) SJG
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    hmmm sounds like a business adventure to me!!! im in
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    When I’m done choking my chicken...
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    cash wont lay down the real dick... heard he was afraid of being a minute man
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    You know I could never handle a wild girl like you!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Think about it, Camming and Cybervibrations available at any time, and you can offer this just from sitting in front of your own computer. SJG
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    guess ill have to since cash wont give me the dick
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Logitech had made a computer stick control, like the stick for flying an airplane. It pushes back against your hands by electric motors. They could have a cyber dildo pair which pushes back against the hand which is working it far away, as your own muscles are working back against in front of your camera. SJG
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    check out the new pic i posted
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    One of the stories in this is written by a woman. [view link] Bands make music by finding a woman and hooking up electrodes to her, and then as they copulate her music is made by what comes off of those wires and goes into a computer. So they call the woman their Synthesizer. But that got shortened to Sinner. And what she is doing, making music as they gang bang her, is called "Doing Penance". I guess with the cyber dildo pair, that could even be done long distance. SJG
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    GANGBANG!!! you have my attention
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I already have those pics.
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    cash i know but you wont fuck me so im looking for more lol jk
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I could never satisfy a girl with your needs.
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    so your saying your a lil bitch then?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    not even close...
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    prove it then
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m not going anywhere.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Pole, you have a beautifully shaved pussy. If you're ever in SE Michigan I would love to lick it a few times for you, if you don't mind.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    sounds like its time to shift to manual mode 🏁
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Get one of those plugin Hitachi wands :D
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    See, this would be used to control the cyberdildo: [view link] Or this: [view link] There can be multiple cybervibrationrhythms but we want to make it so that at the PL's end, it just takes one hand. And here, TCP-IP has 1024 different ports. One is used for the World Wide Web. [view link] Maybe we can convince Founder to set up this teledildonics system to run through TUSCL's server? [view link] So one port is for the World Wide Web, the forum, and for PM's. Another port is for secure credit card transactions. Another port is for the 2 way camming audio video. And yet another port is used for the teledildonic cybernetic signals. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion