tuscl

Ever give an electric shock to a dancer?

Sunday, June 17, 2007 11:34 AM
I seem to be occasionally having some static electricity problems. I'm still trying to figure out how I am building up charges and zapping objects and now a person. It seems strange to do so to only one person especially on a warm humid night. Lol, I heard opposites attract. A spark of electricity went from my nose to her tits. She actually seemed kind of excited by it. Maybe it was the other way around and her tits were electrified. :) I don't recall getting shocked by dancers in quite that way before.

4 comments

• DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I've had that happen before. The dancers are always shocked when it happens. :-)
  • luckyone
    17 years ago
    I think I have the same problem with building up excessive static electricity though I can't recall ever zapping a dancer.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Haha, it might be funny if someone got shocked where they weren't expecting it. However I have no control over that and usually don't know when or if it will happen. I suspect last night, the dancer got charged up when she quickly took off some clothes. She really shocked me. :)
  • danapdg69
    17 years ago
    Once with jumper cables.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion