tuscl

Stripper Wearing a Wig

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Thursday, March 5, 2020 3:02 PM
I met a new fave yesterday and the day before, and yesterday she had on a wig. It felt horrible when it did brush my face. And it looked kinda trashy. It wasn't a deal breaker because she was so hawt, but it also wasn't an improvement. Where do y'all stand on this important topic?

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Being that I hit mostly all-black clubs this is something that is part-and-parcel of my SCing - would I prefer natural hair that I could feel and gently pull, sure, but it's not a must-have for me - and given that my #1 attraction/desire is the bod, a wig, or bad-wig, doesn't really affect my clubbing much if at all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Hey Papi in your infinite "wigdom", are they all the same texture or are some more realistic. Yesterday the shit felt like a Brillo pad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I guess you don't know - one does not touch a black-woman's hair - can't say I've touched enough to notice differences - some look nicer and more expensive than others - some look obviously cheap like they came from a thrifts-store - in the end not something that I take into account w.r.t. my clubbing - I just take it as it is - a nice-one may somewhat catch my eye but I don't dwell on the hair much and know better than to touch it
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I see extensions more than full wigs. Good wigs are expensive.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Me I hardly even notice. A lot of black dancers do it if they want the straight hair look. Doesn’t bother me.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Depends on the wig, and ugly one can be offputting, but most of the time, I don't care.
  • DrStab
    4 years ago
    I saw a white dancer with an obvious wig... not a good look.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    My ATF DS will wear hair extensions on occasion but they feel and look fine. This wig from yesterday was coarse feeling. Like one from a cheap Halloween costume.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i prefer natural beautiful hair. but (just like tats and piercings and fake boobs) i don’t let it get in the way of enjoying a pretty sexy lady.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Lol. Wigs AND extensions are the same as cars, there are Kias and then there are Koenigseggs. Most girls who wear wigs might want to change it up for a day or two or they want the length but can’t afford high quality, natural looking (and feeling) extensions. A wig like what the girl in the post was wearing can be like $30, versus extensions like everyone wants, which can be $1000+. White women particularly know nothing about a good wig (they lack experience and knowledge, and intend for it to be a temporary thing) so they typically chose cheap ones that don’t have the functionality that enable the wig to feel good and look more natural on the hairline, like the wigs Beyoncé wears, for example. I am a hairstylist btw.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Also I am assuming she was white in my previous comment based on my experience with Portland demographics.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Yes @PSD she was white. And LMAO it was a Kia wig. Also yeah she was changing it up from the first day I saw her when she went natural. I cannot argue about the demographics here but I will say that AA strippers are fairly well represented relative to the general populace proportion of AAs. You want some Papi Chulo mode stripper sistas out here? I've found them!
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I've also noticed that a lot of white girls wear the shittiest wigs ever... I've been guilty before in my camming days until I started to figure out there is no such thing as a cheap wig that isnt ratchet looking as fuck. If a cheap wig has no bangs usually the hairline is really too straight and unnatural and unless you know what you are doing with modifying the hairline I'd say it is not worth attempting.. then the cheap wigs with bangs usually look like costume wigs in person. Maybe they look good online in pics but photoshop or good angles and/or wearing a hat over the wig really hides a lot of typical cheap wig flaws. I guess if I was a guy though I wouldn't really care if otherwise the girl is perfect though imo.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I also dont like when girls wear clip ins and you can see the clips(?) Or whatever they are called. I dont really have experience with extensions but have seen some ratchet extensions too. I still dont feel like guys look that closely though because these girls in bad wigs or bad extensions are still making money.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I don't even like makeup, so wigs are a deal breaker.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Wigs or extensions are ok as far as I am concerned. I have learned what to look for so that I don’t grab onto and pull out an extension or pull off a wig. My daughter is a cosmetologist and as such I have clandestinely acquired this knowledge. She has taught me that there are cheap extensions and there are mucho expensive. The primo type are very natural in look and feel to a point; still don’t want to be yanking on them. One of the AA dancers I have played with was crew cut, but wore a wig at times. Kind of interesting change up night to night. All of the AA dancers I play with have wigs they wear. Usually, the white gals tend to wear the extensions (in my experience).
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It is dependent on the quality of the wig - and how natural it looks on the dancer. If she can’t pull the look off - then I’ll pass.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I'm OK with them as long as they are not Merkins. [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    "I still dont feel like guys look that closely though because these girls in bad wigs or bad extensions are still making money." ^ @blah based on the replies to this thread I would agree. I believe I'm more aware and have a bigger issue with them because I give a good neck massage, so I come into contact with hair more. (Plus I'm a nitpicky MF.) For me it's still not quite a deal breaker, but as long as I have other faves, she's not going to be highest on my visit list if every visit she's wearing her Brillo pad.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    My guess is it would be something like boobs? A great job done and it will be liked more universally. A more subpar one and guys who either like the trashy look or are just simply drunk enough will like it. Idk what men’s opinion of wigs are but they *definitely* notice hair in general. I know this because they comment about my hair all the time. (Thankfully it’s positive) For that reason, if I were to ever get a wig I wouldn’t feel comfortable going more cheap with it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @nicespice but you have exceptionally exquisite hair. It's gonna get noticed.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Lol blahblahblah.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    [view link] going to start wearing a wig
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Wigs are fun
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Mackie you need a wig made from sphincter hairs. 😝
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I definitely notice a dancer’s hair. I’m more attracted to long dark hair, and I doubt I’d notice a wig until I was in VIP. Guys wearing toupees are easier to find. The types with the odd hairline - or bizarre mix of different hair colors...
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Papi: "Being that I hit mostly all-black clubs this is something that is part-and-parcel of my SCing " I was going to say that IME, it's mostly black strippers wearing wigs. Unfortunately, natural African style hair isn't a big part of our culture's beauty standard. My notable exception is that sometimes some of the super alt girls who have shaved their heads, also wear wigs.
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    As would most - I like dancers who look good without much makeup or add-ons (raw athletic look). Since these are rare - I enjoy the ones who have bolt-on's, extensions, makeup and look good. Of course some go overboard - but that's life.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Is that what they mean by the term "wiggers" ?
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    'Wigga' is more politically correct.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Please, 25 with the hard r
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Fuck, now I'm gonna think "my wigga" every time I see a white girl in a wig. 🤦
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    As an update...I saw the same fave yesterday. She didn't have the wig on, and she looked so much better. She's a bleached blonde brunette and her hair seemed "fried" from too much bleaching but it wasn't the brillo pad texture like the wig. Hoping the wig was just because she had a bad hair day...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion