Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cityxguide.

Nidan111

Somewhere in MO.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is that site legit. Looks like backpage on steroids. I know some of the sites advertised are in fact legit, but not sure about the real explicit posters. Any insight?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Good question. I've never responded to any of the advertisements. I too would be interested in advice from more experienced members.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

“Delaware State Police charged 40 people with prostitution-related offenses during a two-day operation. Officers used CityXGuide.com and skipthegames.com to arrange for face-to-face meetings that led to the arrests.”

There are some “legit” ads a some clearly fake ads with pictures of European models from Instagram, pornstarlets, C list models and actresses etc etc etc.

You have to spend some time to find a good deal.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

good cautionary note. Hoping that strip clubs and massage parlors are a tiny bit less risky.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@CJKENT. That is the information I was looking to gain. Thanks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement