tuscl

Portland

Hi, I've been dancing in eugene since, um, October? Something like that. I tried portland last Friday and had an AWFUL time. I auditioned at casa diablo II, but I'm not sure how I feel about the live sex shows as well as being *required* to get fully nude on stage. I didnt dance the night, but rather at rose city strip and absolutely hated it. The pole didn't work and I love a hip hop / rnb vibe rather than hardcore rock. But alas. I'm 20, so I cant dance in clubs that dont allow 21 and over. Any suggestions? I'm trying to make more than what I make in eugene, but I made less in portland with less time!! What the fuck haha. So I guess send me recommendations. My reddit is @sexdollvevo with pics of me dancing lol

6 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    You are going to get a better and more helpful answer to this on stripperweb. This is a site for customers and as much as they may think they are experts, they aren’t experts at our side of the coin.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I worked at the Nile for like three shifts. Saw three dancers again at the Golden Dragon, so that seems to be the commute destination of choice. Plus I overheard a girl at the Dragon talk about working at Bobby’s before. The Dragon is a juice bar and seems to actively prefer having the 18-20 year old dancers.

Most of the music at the Golden Dragon is edm and the main DJ HATES rap, so you will probably have to be more flexible on music. Stage tips can be really good tho, so I probably wouldn’t mind it too much.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I agree with nicespice regarding the Dragon.

Sunset Strip has had dancers under 21. They can't mingle in the main room, though. They have to stay in the dressing room when not on stage or in the private dance areas.

Also Club Rouge used to have a specific under 21 stage. I dunno about now.

BTW as a local here I think Casa Diablo sucks. It's overrated and overpriced.

Note that Portland doesn't really have hip hop / R&B specific clubs. The music is out there but most clubs are going to have varied music.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    So, opal, where were you dancing in Eugene?
    Are you still?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Welcome to Tuscl Opal!

You know about Stripper Web I am sure.

Here on TUSCL you can get into VIP Rooms just by getting yourself verified as a female dancer.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    As I know Portland is all nude clubs.

Other states will often have lower skin levels and usually lower "mileage". Just have to find what you feel is best.

Our local clubs are strict no touching, and most of them are Bikini Skin level.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion