tuscl

Did this week’s stock market/world health issues affect your club this weekend?

I thought it was going to be terrible, I’m in south Seattle.

Friday there was a little tension in the room

Saturday I worked 11 to 11 and when I left there was a line at the door.

Not sure what is going to happen with the Economy or with the Coronavirus, could get better, could get worse. Just wondering what is happening elsewhere in the country.

19 comments

• mark94
    5 years ago
    Here’s an interesting article speculating how our everyday lives will change as a result of CoVid 19

http://blueberrytown.com/index.php/2020/…
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    I would rather remain naive.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I can really see this getting bad for clubs. China has shut the fuck down rn.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    No, I don’t think it did. I clubbed Friday night and it seemed about as busy as they normally get. But Wow Suga doll, 11 to 11 is a long shift 😯

Do you normally do that?
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Markets crash / Global economic collapse thanks to Trump .
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    NO
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Life for normal people will go on; Nem and other progressive dolts will cry alot and blame everyone but China. Let's have open borders she will say.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This weekend, no. In future weekends, possibly. This isn't going to be over soon.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I think it's way too premature for coronavirus fears to keep most people hiding in their homes.
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    I was at a club this past Thursday and it in talking to dancers it was unusually busy. A couple also commented that last few weeks had been really good for off season
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    A brothel in Valencia Spain has been quarantined after one of the workers contracted covid 19. A total of 119 people, including 86 customers, are now confined to the brothel. That’s going to be a tough conversation with the wife.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I didn’t notice any difference. And I don’t expect there to be much change yet. It’s hard to tell if, and when, people’s routines change.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    My guess is the market losses will have a larger effect than the virus will.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    I swung into Dream Girls at Fox's last night and could not find a parking spot, so I left.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    mark94. We all need to go visit brothels in Europe right now. Maybe the same thing will have to us. :-)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Michigan if you can get your act together we can probably actually meet sometime 🤷🏼‍♀️👌🏼
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    11 to 11 shift is not something I regularly do. I have anxiety so I like working day shift because I can get work over with and not be worried about it all day, to the point that I get too scared to go in and then don’t. But I was busy busy busy so I stayed!

I also trashed my feet when I went to hair school and never recovered so a long day like that just kills me. Hopefully today is shorter! 💕
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I for one contributed $200 to some strippers MAC cosmetics fund, ain’t no Chinese flu scared me off (yet.). Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Bring that stock market down.

No one who has money in it is innocent. But when it crashes innocent people will lose their jobs and their businesses.

But the sooner it comes down, the less of these innocent people will be hurt.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion