tuscl

Biz trip to Boston

TimJo
Ohio
Friday, February 28, 2020 10:09 PM
I'm spending 2 days/1 night in Boston next week. Full days of meetings with some free time in the evening.

Why does it seem like every time I get to fly to visit a client, it's an awful strip club town. My most frequent is Chicago. Now Boston seems to feature similar low mileage.

Any hidden gems in bean town I should know about?

6 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    No. Drive to Providence.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    There’s 2 clubs, both on same street, Centerfolds and Glass Slipper.

Centerfolds has hot girls and air dances on the floor. Its primary purpose is having some drinks and seeing some boobies, which has its upside if you can’t get out of town, and is what I limited myself to here. Reviews say you can get some 2 way contact but no extras in the rooms, but expensive.

Glass Slipper is below average girls per the reviews, so I didn’t bother to visit.

There was a thread on the board several months ago about clubs in driving distance without going all the way to Providence but as I recall most of the responders said go to Providence.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    I would drive to Providence and hit Desire.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Glass Slipper charges a lot for drinks and even more for dancer drink,s where you have to pay $30 for a drink which she slurps down fast. That said, I've had some luck scoring OTC from the Slipper and you can find some hidden gems there, but it's an expensive place to hunt. I also find it more fun than Centerfold, which to me is way too fucking sterile and controlled.
  • TimJo
    5 years ago
    I'll be flying to Boston and won't have a rental. Considering how expensive a taxi or Uber would be to leave the state, it's probably Centerfold or Glass Slipper for me.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion