Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She said she would bang me

Chilli_Powdurr

StripperWeb AssKisser

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I got a vip from a dancer that told me she would bang me back in the room. She said not to worry because she had a rubber. We went back there and she pulls out a rubber mallet. I woke up with a bump on my head. Did I get ripped off? She technically did do what she promised

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

You should go back, perhaps she'll bang you 2 - 3 times.

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

If she says “for an extra $200 she’ll screw your brains out” you may want to decline

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Be thankful she hit you on the forehead and not your cock head...

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I think you just met Blahblahblah

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Reminds of the girl that told me to give her 12 inches and make it hurt. So I fucked her three times and hit her in the head with a brick.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Front Room Makeout Session! Save booths and back rooms until it is really time for your own pants to come down.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Don't try to use money to motivate women for sex.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Wasn't directed at you, at the OP.

:) :) :)

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmao WTF

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

Why are you guys making fun of me. This is serious

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement