Saturday, February 22, 2020 10:42 AM
What are your thoughts? Stripper hoes love it

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ??? SJG
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco If you mean “Lean” Aka. Purple Drank. “A mixture of Jolly Ranchers, Sprite, and codeine that will get you high AF.” NO I don’t drink at advise others not to drink or do drugs. “It’s important to remember that all drugs affect how well your mind and body operate. In fact, alcohol is linked to far more date rapes than other drugs. And nearly all drugs of abuse make people vulnerable to being taken advantage of by impairing their judgment, reducing their reaction time, and clouding their thinking.”
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I want people to stay straight at all times, only way they will feel their feelings. SJG
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I feel my feelings best when I have had a few LITs.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 You are kidding, aren’t you? “It is almost always a crime to possess a firearm while under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance. Many states also prohibit people from carrying a firearm into establishments that serve liquor (such as bars and nightclubs), even with a concealed carry permit, and even if you are not drinking.”
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @cjkent. Everything on TUSCL is a work of fiction.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Oh, and no, I have not tried LEAN. I have dealt with some who have, but that’s a different story.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 Now you have us wanting to know your story about “Lean”. I hope you would share your story, if you can, so we might learn and benefit from your experience. “Lean is so named because of the effect it has on people while drinking–they tend to slouch or lean to one side the more they consume. Many lean users underestimate the dangers of drinking codeine. Moreover, celebrities like Justin Bieber, Rob Kardashian, and Soulja Boy have popularized the drink on social media. The abuse of opioids like lean can also lead to life-threatening health complications and even fatal overdose.”
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It's not that 👎
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    My stories about LEAN are simply stories about narcan use in the ICU and the ED. NOBODY likes hearing those. It usually does not end well by that time. In the teenager group, I tend to call it “being robitized” because they down bottles of robitussin DM or Coricidin HPB. Codeine requires a physician prescription. DM (dextromethorphan) is a D isomer to codeine, but can act as PCP and/or Psilocybin if high enough doses are consumed and DOES NOT require a prescription. The bad part is that dextromethorphan does not respond well to NARCAN. I am not a supporter of the practice.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Theyre doing it wrong. Youre only supposed to add a little promethazine syrup to soda. Many also buy it off the street. Like with street Xanax they end up witj seizures etc.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 Thank you for the information; no drugs or alcohol are ever safe... “Variations of purple drank involve a combination of codeine tablets added to cough syrup and soda. The amount of each ingredient varies. But to get the desired effects, a lot more than the recommended or safe dose is used. Combining alcohol enhances the effects of the codeine and DXM. While it may seem like a good way to get higher, it’s not a great idea. The most serious potential effect of mixing even a small amount of alcohol with cough syrup is respiratory depression. This reduces the amount of oxygen to your brain. It can lead to organ damage, coma, or death.”
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Maybe icee will show us all the right way to OD on something dangerous and we won’t hear from him again win/win IMHO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion