tuscl

Southern Boys Spring Break trip March 31-April 3

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:44 PM
Come join me and my buddy who’s on here as well comin to tear TJ the fuck down! Haha, seriously though, if you get a chance swing by and have a drink with us, drink some breast milk, use a jack hammer, whatever. We’ve hung with a few mongers in the past.....greenbean, cristobol, maybe a few others (honestly I don’t recall). Feel free to join a few southern boys and have a fuckin blast. Also catching the Padres/Braves game on Wednesday, lunchtime game. Hit us up. Can’t fucking wait....41 days

57 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ enjoy, but I NEVER do things that way or things like that. SJG
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    Ah damn! There goes the neighborhood!!! Nice to hear from you. Im sure you guys will have another EPIC time.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Yes, @alejandro12 and @madtiger know how to party, these mongers had DFK and groping sessions that woukd make @sjg proud. While we were hanging out they always had a bunch of BGs at the table, I think @madtiger took two of them arriba. I might go out there just to hang out and catch up.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    While I was wasting my time looking for a nerd girl BG I met earlier that evening and @greanbeans was losing (another) BG...jk...lol
  • Alejandro12
    4 years ago
    Cristobal, swing by and hang brother. We’d love to share a bottle with ya! 39 days!
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    I'll try to make it happen that week too.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    If @phandy goes I will go out there to hang out (but not party).
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    Stay tuned @cristobal. Need another week or 2 to determine work schedule
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    Alright you had me at FRMOS! I might be there, pending work travel. Gimme to end of next week to figure that out.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    If @greanbeans is going, I will definitely be there.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    If @Cristobal is going, i will definitely make it a priority to go. Bro i will fight off the BGs for you. Even if that means loosing yet another one. Lol I should know more at the end of the week. Damn! I might be doing a “tour” of Mexico. Querétaro-Monterrey-TJ. Sounds fun!
  • Newtothislife
    4 years ago
    I live in S.D also. 🙂
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    I’m happy to take a BG off your hands Cristobal. Provided she’s a spinner.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    @Newtothislife @Phandy - if we get a chance to go it would be fun hanging out. Cristobal is super cool, chill and a great tuscler. (U already know that) Alejandro and MadTiger are rockstar mongers. When we hung out, also add @Jascoi, it was a hella fun time: [view link] @Alejandro12 is the FRMOS king @MadTiger is the threesome king @Cristobal is awesome @jascoi is well aka Mr. Wonderful! So imma try to make it at least 1-2 nights.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    We also have to try to see if @oldgringo will meet up, that Monger has some GREAT stories.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @greanbeans I am definitely down to hang out in TJ for a few hours and it would be awesome to meet @phandy but please do not lose another BG on my account... Lol
  • yalan
    4 years ago
  • MadTiger
    4 years ago
    Can't wait!!
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal @MadTiger @Alejandro12 got my plane ticket for 3/30 - 4/1. See you guys at HK. @Phandy - wassup? You going? I’m sure well bump into @Jascoi.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @greanbeans I can there on Match 31 in the evening, around 7pm..
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    I will make March 31 work. Will just have to figure out if CFBG is working or not and if she’s even still CF by then as it may put a small damper on my mongering if she’s around. She is a bit of the jealous type and can be a trifle rude to other mongers when we are together.
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    All booked. Coming in morning of 31. Will see how many work calls I have but for sure be free in evening.
  • Alejandro12
    4 years ago
    Good lord....ain’t gonna be a normal Tuesday boys. Can hardly contain myself. Now to contain this hard-on for the next month.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal - awesome, i’ll be there @Phandy - i usually go get a legit $20 massage, after breakfast. If u make it before 10am, lemme know @Alejandro12 @madtiger - what bottle we gonna get Tuesday night? Vodka, whiskey or gin?
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    Lol loolks pike your spring trip might be cancelled the Trumptard will shutdown all southern borders because of the Epidemic.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    No risk yet of the virus crossing the southern border, but another excuse for turnip to make the border crossing difficult. I am planning a trip 3/11. Fingers crossed that it isn't the day he decides to jerk his knee.
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    Sounds good. Where do you get a legit massage in TJ? Sounds amazing.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tahoecruz Please keep us advised if the border is closed, that might put a slight damper on @alejandro12 & @madtiger's spring break. We might all just have to hang out at COI
  • MadTiger
    4 years ago
    @greenbeans the border will be open, think positive. I would love to split a bottle of absolute with you. We are going to RELAX and have a good time. Monger for life!!!
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    FYI Turnip closed the border for a few hours, sending 150 military police to San Diego and El Paso due to a court ruling that overturned his proclamation that prevented immigrants from seeking asylum. Critics cannot figure out why he sent MPs to El Paso, because the ruling affects only Arizona and California. (Typical Turnip, dazed and confused.) It had nothing to do with the health issues, although my understanding is that the virus has been detected in two Tijuana locals. I am still going on 3/11. Indeed, I was just going to go for one night, but added another night. I figure that I am in good health and the deaths were people with weakened conditions. Even if I am exposed, likely it will be minor. Besides, we cannot spend our lives hiding from every possible problem. Life contains a particle of risk.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    Its nit looking too good for travel right now. The bay area will be on a “soft lockdown” starting at midnight. This will be enforced with misdemeanor citations. Not sure what that means for travel, but my job has cancelled all travel till further notice and work from home till april 10. Hope it clears up. So we can all hang out
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @greanbeans My company closed the office and has us working from home indefinitely. I am not sure what will happen with travel and the boarder over the next few weeks, we might have to rain check the TUSCL TJ annual meeting.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    -->"The bay area will be on a “soft lockdown” starting at midnight. This will be enforced with misdemeanor citations. " I've been out and about in Bay Area today (work for essential business not subject to lockdown orders, and personal activities like exercise and food shopping is exempt from lockdown). Haven't seen any misdemeanor citing LE.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Exactly as Declinetostate noted. I work in one of the counties affected by the soft lockdown. Soft is an understatement. If you judge by the traffic you'd think people are following orders, since there is zero traffic on both my way to work and coming home. But I still see plenty of folks out and about. It's good that they've closed all restaurants to take out status only. There's no dining in allowed at any restaurants. Schools all closed, including college. A lot of businesses have also closed for 3 weeks and won't reopen until April 7th. I'm curious to see if this will all be worth it.
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    I still have tix but guessing it’s going to be a bust for me with work lockdowns and school closures.
  • mf92802
    4 years ago
    Just received a text from one of my favorite waiters. Said it is very slow in la Zona because of COVID-19.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    @ Cristobal @Phandy - yeah i have my travel set up, but waiting till next week to decide what to do. But its looking like a rain check 😷😔 @ TFP - i went to target, best buy and a couple of grocerystores in the east bay, way less people out. Hasn’t affected my routine too much, as i usually WFH anyway. It will help with the numbers a bit, but i think it’ll get worse before better.
  • Kudabra
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal - There's an annual meeting?
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @kudabra Not quite an oficial annual meeting, more of a few TJ TUSCL mongers getting together. Last year @alejandro12 and @madtiger visited TJ and a few of us met up and had a good time.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Looks like the reunion is on hold, sorry guys, the boarder is closed except for essential travel. I doubt the boarder agents consider "partying in TJ" essential travel.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Hong Kong would be one difficult place to practice Social Distancing.
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    Yep. Cancelled my trip for now.
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    sorry spring breakers looks like the entire world is shutting down
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    Yeah...just reschedule to may 25-27.
  • Alejandro12
    4 years ago
    Sucks but we’re in the same boat. We’ll look at that May date and see if we can swing it. Damn this blows.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    The Donald says we can go to church come Easter. I am sure that includes the TJ houses...of whorship.
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    I guess no more pussy for you guys
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tahoecruz Maybe the church between HK and AB will be open. With so much social distancing, there will not be too much to confess.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    Cristobal, you might not be old enough to remember, but Jimmy Carter confessed to lusting in his heart. If that is a sin, I will enjoy Hell. ATFs often cite their commitment to religion in messages to me. That church might be good hunting grounds.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tahoecruz I bet the confession line at that church stretches around the block. Funny story: one BG wanted to go to lunch at the Plaza but before we went we stopped by one of the vodoo looking stories and bought roses that she put at an altar, prayed for a few minutes, then we walked across the street, entered a church and stayed there for about 10 minutes and then left. Very strange experience.
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    I'll book up that May date. Even if it opens much sooner it's going to take a while before talent returns and feels safe.
  • Phandy
    4 years ago
    Looks like it's going to be longer for me now - no direct flights now until mid-June even. Guessing I don't make it back til July/Aug at the earliest depending on how things are looking :(
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Aside from BGs i have a few civvie friends and workmates in México and some are saying the schools and non esstential businesses will be closed until at least May 30th.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    With da bays extended shelter in place, looks like imma postpone till june 8-10 or june 15-17. Stay healthy
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Is Hong Kong even open yet? If not, any word on when it will be?
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tfp Mexico is on stay at home orders until at least May 30, 2020 for nonessential businesses.
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    Pussy is Essential .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion