Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 7:00 PM
What are your experiences?

2 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    LMAO IceyDodo has admitted to being a sugar daddy as defining her relationships with stripper whores. Here are quotes from the delusional trick LMFAO...

"I don't mind spending money in the club."

"If I fuck a stripper...... "

"I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed."

"I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..."

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."

^ All well documented in her post history.
    šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    What are your experiences?
    Fun_Loving_Fella 3 hrs agoexpand_more
    One gave me her email address, but she asked me not to call her a hoe
    SirLapdancealot 1 hour ago expand_more
    LMAO IceyDodo has admitted to being a sugar daddy as defining her relationships with stripper whores. Here are quotes from the delusional trick LMFAO...

"I don't mind spending money in the club."

"If I fuck a stripper...... "

"I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed."

"I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..."

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."

^ All well documented in her post history.
    šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion