Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Constance Wu Made $600 Dancing at a Strip Club While Preparing for Hustlers

sweetjamesjones

I support the naked hustle

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looks like she went all out in preparation for her role.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I wonder about the guy who watched that movie with his significant other and thought "There's something strangely familiar about that actress..."

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

^^ LOL. I hope he at least got to see her nipples, cause I didn't in the movie. (only saw part of it)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

None of the main characters ever showed anything. There was a cute white chick that looked like she had implants in the dressing room scene and I spotted Stormi Maya too (she never got nude but there are plenty on the 'net).

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Just imagine what she could have made if she did more than just lap dances.

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

I saw this today on tv; Constant Wu making $600 preparing for Hustlers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement