tuscl

Detroit / Windsor Info....

Make a bi-annual trip to Detroit to visit family. In the past, we’d always hit Windsor or the local clubs. That’s kind of gone away the last 3-4 years. Heading back up next month and looking for some answers:

Is Windsor even worth going to anymore? Obviously, they were known for their “extras” and full service. Most of the clubs in Detroit have been hit or miss on that front but most people up there seem to believe it’s anything goes.

Which Detroit clubs are the best these days?

We’re considering just hiring dancers from one of the local businesses and hosting them, anyone know which is best? If website photos are accurate? If they too offer “extras”.

Thanks!

5 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    I never go to Windsor clubs although I can get there in 45-50 minutes. Jason's once had beautiful nude French-Canadian dancers but it is long closed.

The best clubs are in the Detroit suburbs: Flight Club, Landing Strip, BT's, Subi's.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Read my reviews; both Detroit and Windsor have their cost / benefit advantages.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Read the reviews. It's what they're there for.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Windsor is probably not worth the hassle crossing the border — going there or back. Detroit (Dearborn and western subs) are your best bet.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Depends on your goals. Crossing the border is actually pretty easy as long as you time it right. There are both US and Canadian border phone apps that tell you the current wait times at the bridge and the tunnel. The passport card is handy as well. Some nights a $10 cover, $8 beer and $20 full nude 2-way high contact lapper with a super hot dancer (divide those $$ by 1.32) is all I'm looking for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion