tuscl

Proposed Alabama law requires men undergo vasectomy

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Proposed Alabama law requires men undergo vasectomy after their 50th birthday or 3rd child.

https://abc3340.com/news/local/proposed-…

The only part of the proposed bill that gives a reasoning behind it is, "Under existing law, there are no restrictions on the reproductive rights of men."

11 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Absurd!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Fuck that! I had my 4th child at age 50. They could kiss my ass and maybe swallow a 30-06 if they were to force me to not be capable of procreation!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    In 1964 SCOTUS ruled the state could not compel mentall ill women, who kept having childred, to be "fixed". The law is Unconstitutional on its' face.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Alas, skifredo is incorrect when he states that the your ape court restricted the state’s ability to keep “mentall” ill women from having “childred”.

I think the gentle readers of TUSCL can see why this lion and general expert on everything, including the constitution of your ape states, says that. If my correctness is in doubt, you should use the quotes as a guide. ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Unconstitutional as it might be some folks shouldn’t ever be able to reproduce 😂
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Looks to me like it was proposed only to mock the way Alabama wants to control women’s reproductive rights.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "Looks to me like it was proposed only to mock the way Alabama wants to control women’s reproductive rights."

Until someone forgets that and...wait, you almost got me there. This is a political thread wandered into the strip club forum. Tsk tsk...
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Unconstitutional as it might be some folks shouldn’t ever be able to reproduce"

I agree although IMO being over a certain age doesn't factor among the reasons.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ true dat
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Most people feel that laws like that are just completely improper, as well as inhumane and unconstitutional.

SJG

The Mentors: Sex Slave
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHuU-QZS…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion