• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Staged and phony pictures
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Gotta pay top dollar for those air dances and shows of power
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I can’t load the pictures but i saw a few things on Instagram going around where girls had to sign contracts saying they were getting a flat performance fee and the club kept all the tips.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    ⬆️ That’s all wrong.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Not PSD comments, but the fact that the clubs were screwing the girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Who know whether they were fronting for publicity - but I would not doubt that going-on in the black-clubs where making-it-rain can be a sport - it used to happen at King Of Diamonds Miami but not to the extent shown in the article - but w/ so many rappers in town for the SB perhaps it went down like it was shown. I copied the pic-links below if you can't see them in the original article (seems they took a bit of time to load in the original-article): [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Thanks Papi.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    A little bit hard to believe, that the money accumulates on the floor like that, girls not having taken it, people still throwing money when girls are oblivious to it. There are limits to how many people can be in the club. SJG
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    I heard from a few people who worked some of the parties that a lot of the promoters and such took care of certain dancers at the expense of most others. A lot of girls went home unhappy. Actually, some promoters lost money too.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    This was actually at Stripper Bowl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion