tuscl

Audio of Amber Heard admitting she was abusive towards Johnny Depp

san-jose-guy
When it comes to sex, women are completely insane!
Tuesday, February 4, 2020 12:08 PM
[view link] She's full on GASLIGHTING him over and over...."stop saying "punch" I only "hit" you. That this woman, who is clearly the abuser in this whole thing and has been projecting THIS WHOLE TIME....has not only gotten support from everyone, but big movie roles, peace ambassador stuff, all while dragging Depp and getting him "cancelled" by the armchair pundits out there...it's absolutely the height of hubris and insidiousness. Remember that JK Rowling, when asked, said that she would not go into it, but she had seen/heard evidence that convinced her that Depp was the victim and Heard the abuser, and EVERYONE even dragged HER for it. Well, I would bet HARD money that she heard this Audio way back then...so she knew...and everyone who didn't have all the info dragged her and Depp anyways. I have supported Depp from the beginning, because this story ALWAYS sounded hinky and SHE was the one with a prior domestic violence charge against her, not him. Also in previous interviews Depp has hinted/outright stated that he loves pegging and that Heard was being withholding regarding that. There is no doubt that is ABUSE! SJG

1 comment

• san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    #JusticeForJohnnyDepp Trends After Amber Heard Admits to Hitting Actor in Audio Clip [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion