tuscl

I got an awesome handjob today.

Monday, January 27, 2020 11:34 AM
The individual in question who did it was a very meticulous Asian man who aimed to please. There was an excellent massage with lotion involved...among other things. My ladyboy self has been thoroughly satisfied. πŸ₯³ Here’s a photo description of it all: [view link]

46 comments

• gSteph
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Lol, bet I'm not the only one to click that link
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    You know what they say about guys with small hands...
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Did you LDK?
  • Electronman
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Love the touch of pink!
  • Uprightcitizen
    β€’
    4 years ago
    He really nailed you good!
  • Nidan111
    β€’
    4 years ago
    He nailed your pink space. I’m a bit jealous. He got to spread that pink all over your appendages! Did he BLOW you as well or did he resort to the mechanical toy to provide that service?
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Nicespice, you like to keep your fingernails short. If you don't mind my asking, is there any particular reason for this? Typing on keyboards? Rebuilding motorcycle engines? Playing a musical instrument? SJG
  • Nidan111
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @SJG. She may still be doing some work as a pharmacy technician. If she is compounding IV solutions, then it is a requirement to keep nails no longer than 1/4 inch.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Have you stopped to consider what would happen if someone were to take this post literally?
  • Nidan111
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I do take this post literally. Her hand literally got a job done on it. How much more literal can it be? If one takes it as a figure of speech in the general sense, then we might [view link] she got her penis manipulated. I personally know that that would be impossible, thus I have to literally take tge statement literally.
  • loper
    β€’
    4 years ago
    haha
  • TrentonPhantom
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Sometimes it hurts when I pee
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I need a handjob too. Where should I go. I need a good referral
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @SJG nicespice keeps her nails short for da πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ WCG
  • lopaw
    β€’
    4 years ago
    As an avid AMP monger, that title got me all excited thinking that a hot young cutie had polished your pearl at a disreputable shop in the bad part of town. Soooooooo disappointed, you precocious imp.
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I am so sorry lopaw. I will try not to do so much trolling in the future 😣
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Oooh shit! Wrong account 😣😟😒😭
  • nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    😝😝😝
  • DenimChicken
    β€’
    4 years ago
    wow heaving are you trying to get this nice Asian man fired? Please don't request such explicit details in the public area!!!
  • DenimChicken
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Time heals all wounds, heaving. This one will take quite some time! So anyways...like Papi Chulo asked....did you LDK or not nicespice!?!? $60 well spent?
  • nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I didn’t LDK from the handjob...but I did from the corresponding foot job πŸ˜ƒ [view link]
  • FishHawk
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ⬆️ Hmmm, that’s quite a vision.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    @nicespice time permitting, next time we meet up I'll give you a foot massage. πŸ¦ΆπŸ€—. The happy ending is on you though. 😝
  • DenimChicken
    β€’
    4 years ago
    The crazy thing is, most guys won't even notice she has six toes!
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    β€’
    4 years ago
    > I shall commit sudoku Just don’t leave any boxes empty
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Psychedelic Jazz [view link] SJG
  • Liwet
    β€’
    4 years ago
    That pinky toe is a monster.
  • JuiceBox69
    β€’
    4 years ago
    How much did you tip ?
  • nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I think I tipped ~$14?
  • JuiceBox69
    β€’
    4 years ago
    High roller
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    She's a salon whale.
  • gobstopper007
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Keeping it ITS or gonna try to hook up OTS??
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Did you get an SCMOS or salon chair make out session? It really opens her up and gets her off script.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Ah no. The esthetician wore a paper dust mask over the face, which not only prevents respiratory problems but makes it harder for them to receive SCMOS. Probably ITS for now 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Getting salon chair handjobs is a chump's game!
  • gobstopper007
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ITS a good call. You don’t want that awkward β€œdo I have to buy breakfast too” moment. Also curious as to how much one tips to take mask off and how much more to tip if you have to tell them to put the mask back on.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I am learning something new every day! I may have to try this handjob footjob thang!
  • DenimChicken
    β€’
    4 years ago
    > Getting salon chair handjobs is a chump's game! If my bare hands and feet aren't in their hands within 30s of entering the Salon, it's a waste of time
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ Some hair and nail salons are also AMP's, w/ FS and OTC! SJG Center Cleavage [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Ah, the vision of nicespice getting a handjob brought to a crashing end by reality. :( You couldn't extend the fantasy for just a few minutes?
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    "If my bare hands and feet aren't in their hands within 30s of entering the Salon, it's a waste of time" ^ The salon is only there to imbibe an aesthetic. Better is to select the one you want, then DFK in the main salon, and finally take her to the back room when it's time for your gloves and socks to come off. SLD
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    In my future organization, we will be getting manicures and pedicures toda la noche from esthetician grade hotties. SLD
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ’…πŸ’… WCG
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Salons were designed to separate a mark from her hair and nails. SLD
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    4 years ago
    "The individual in question who did it was a very meticulous Asian man who aimed to please. There was an excellent massage..." ^ @nicespice So it has "cum" to this now, huh? You miss me so bad that you are seeking out substitutes? For the record I passed on a hot Asian stripper the other day. 😒😒😒
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion