tuscl

Just saw a news flash on the crawl

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
It says Kobe Bryant has died in a helicopter crash wow shocking the day after LeBron overtakes him as number 3 in the all time scoring

11 comments

• whodey
    5 years ago
    Saw the same thing, truly a loss for the sports world. I was never a fan of his (nor much of an NBA fan at all) but I respected the hell out of his talent.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    So sad. So tragic. RIP Kobe.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Now they are saying it's Kobe and his four daughters terrible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    HOLY SHIT

I'm not at home - sitting in a Starbucks writing a TUSCL article so not near a TV so IDK what's going on

That TERRIBLE - I do recall hearing once that Kobe would take a helicopter to/from the arena and his home, I guess in large part to avoid the very-bad LA traffic.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    A lot of conflicting information out there right now.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    make every day count
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    2:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria Onore -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.
    We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Wow - he was just 41 - so sad - so much life still left to live
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    More reports are confirming one of Kobe Bryant's daughters was flying with him. It doesn't make what happened any better, but losing a husband and all of your children at the same time would have beyond tragic for his wife.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    God willing he had his estate taken care of in case of an emergency
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    The *daughter's* death is definitely a tragedy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion