PL All Star

WinningdaChumpsGame
Exacerbating my sexual frustration on local dancers
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 8:55 PM
[view link] This guy knows how to have fun WCG

2 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Heaving, I wouldn’t take it as him being forced to get punched in the face. He had it coming. Plus, I’ve never heard of someone asking permission before throwing a punch. That would just be weird.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    What WCG likes: " This gripping narrative explores today's scientific pursuit of immortality, with exclusive visits inside Silicon Valley labs and interviews with the visionaries who believe we will soon crack into the aging process and cure death. We live in an age when billionaires are betting their fortunes on laboratory advances to prove aging unnecessary and death a disease that can be cured. Researchers are delving into stem cells and sequencing genomes, determining what it means to grow old and how to keep those processes from happening. This isn't science fiction--it's real, it's serious, and it's on track to revolutionize our definitions of life and mortality. In Immortality, Inc., veteran science journalist Chip Walter gains exclusive access to the champions of this radical cause, resulting in a book that brings together for the first time the visions of Google CEO Arthur Levinson, genomics entrepreneur Craig Venter, futurist Ray Kurzweil, rejuvenation engineer Aubrey de Grey, and stem cell scientist Robert Hariri. Along the way, Walter weaves in fascinating conversations about life, death, aging, and the future of the human race. " [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion